“Definetly Lake George's "Best Little Secret" Love Shore Meadows”

Shore Meadows Motel
Ranked #18 of 89 Hotels in Lake George
Reviewed September 8, 2010

We came to Lake George, my first visit to Lake George, my husbands 100th trip. We booked a motel without seeing it first. Upon driving up, we turned around and looked for another place to stay. As fate would have it, we came upon the Shore Meadows quite by accident. It made our weekend enjoyable and comfortable. Harry and Pat are the best as owners and really know how to show hospitality!!! They are absolutely what makes the stay really nice. My husband reserved "our" room again for the labor day weekend which was equally enjoyable, and we plan on coming back in the fall. We will never come to Lake George again without first reserving our room at Shore Meadows. If you noticed I leave out the motel of Shore Meadows, why? Because motel it is not, its like staying at a relatives house. Aside from the hospitality, the property is beautiful, with a beach on the lake. In walking distance to downtown Lake George. I highly recommend Shore Meadows for your stay in Lake George. If your coming in late, they will leave the door open with the light on (really). They did for us. Thank you Harry and Pat, we'll see you this fall!

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled as a couple
4  Thank vsalaterski

Reviewed June 28, 2010

This was our first time staying at Shore Meadows. Harry is the BEST, he was able to accommodate us for a 3 night stay. The grounds are very well kept, coffee each AM on the deck, great little beach.

We were so impressed, the day we left we made our plans for our July vacation with the kids!

This is our place to stay now when in LG. Not over priced, great service, perfect location within walking distance to Canada street! Looking forward to our return in 3 weeks :)

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled as a couple
4  Thank napseyzoo
Reviewed May 25, 2010

My family and I stayed at Shore Meadows this year and before we left we made plans and picked dates to return this summer for July 4th and labor day weekend. Harry the owner accomodated us and gave us our newly picked favorate room. You wake up in the morning so close to the lake that you can feel the splash from the boats going by. While we were there they had a fire on the beach every night, wow what a great time.
Coffee in the morning on the shore meadows deck, and the view is outstanding too. Harry keeps the rooms spotless, and the wife and kids love the large screen plasma TV with cable. Next trip we're going to rent the Cottage on the hill, It will fit everyone. See ya at Shore Meadows, not a secret anymore.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled with family
4  Thank country9
Reviewed August 3, 2009

I absolutely love Shore Meadows! We have been coming as a family for 5 years with my parents and our 2 young children. This is the only place we will stay while in Lake George. The atmosphere can't be beat and the owner Pat and Harry are 2 of the nicest people I have ever met! They are so kind and warm hearted and treat my kids like they were their own! The mother and son team is unbeatable and you will not find another place that is actually sad to see you go! The rooms are clean and neat with a cabin-like feel. If your looking for breakfast in bed and jacuzzi along with the high price, Shore Meadows is not for you. But if your looking to relax,get some sun at the private beach,play some games on their huge lawn,meet some great people and have a great time, then I suggest Shore Meadows!! Tell Pat Liza sent ya!!! I LOVE THIS PLACE!!

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled with family