“A GREAT PLACE!”

Do Rest Court
Wallingford, Connecticut
“A GREAT PLACE!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 18, 2010

My family and I just left the Do Rest today and all I can say is I want to go back!!! We booked this place not knowing much about it or Lake George and were happy to find it was the perfect location and the perfect cottage! I have a 15 month old daughter and we stayed in the two bedroom cottage. It was soooo affordable that it could not be beat anywhere in Lake George! The owner, Doreen, is the most fantastic host! She gave us a crib and a high chair for our daughter and hooked us up with whatever information we needed about the town, places to visit, places to eat and even had great discounted tickets! Everyone we met who was staying there had been there before. It is about a mile and a half from town and right down the street from the magic forest and great escape! It has an adequate size pool and fenced in playground for the children, including a baby swing which was great for us! The cottage was very clean and had enough space for all of us plus more! It could have easily slept 6 and most of the other two bedrooms were full with big families. If you are not sure about this place I encourage you to call and talk with Doreen. Talking to her really sold me on this place! She is wonderful and you will have a wonderful time!

• Stayed July 2010, traveled with family
2 Thank pheifdog

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Albany, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 20, 2010

My husband and I have a little 2 year old and we stayed in a cottage with 2 bedrooms, a living room and kitchen. All I have to say is, it's the perfect, laid back cabin and it felt like home. We loved the location and the staff treats you like family. We both work in the service industry and it was a treat to stay here. Dorine and her staff are friendly and professional. We are making this our new family vacation spot.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled with family