“Play Holes - 1 - 10”

4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Play Holes - 1 - 10”
Reviewed August 20, 2013

I had not played here for 4 or 5 years. The course has very nice views and pretty scenic holes. Ten is the winner! the back 9 other wise is fairly bland. A few things I discovered: First the cards and t boxes have many different lengths. The holes are shorter by 10 yards than the signs I found. The 145's played like 120 - 125's. Some examples - The Par 4 short 9th I drove and it lists as 265 slightly uphill and that is a long drive for me. My guess is it was 245 ish. The 590 yard par 5 3rd hole I was basically on in two and that doesn't seem possible with my game either. So it was more in 500 range I think.

Lots of bugs. We hit two foursomes in front of us that were fairly slow but it was not too bad. The staff is very friendly and beer after the round affordable.

Will always play 1-10 when I have time on my LG visits.

Visited August 2013

6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Golf in Lake George”
Reviewed August 12, 2013

This is a difficult course to review.Some of the holes were extraordinary, with the 10th. hole view of Lake George absolutely spectacular.Other holes bordered on ridiculous. The fairways were average, at best; the greens smooth, but, extremely slow. Value was poor. Pace of play okay.Mixed feelings, so, I suppose that would lead to a rating of average.

Visited August 2013
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Nice view”
Reviewed July 7, 2013

This was a good experience. The course was adequate. Beautiful view from the 10th Tee made it worthwhile. Staff friendly. Not crowded which was nice.

Visited July 2013
Quebec
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Beautiful View”
Reviewed July 1, 2013

Another great area with a beautiful view of the Lake. So beautiful that they even had a wedding going on while we were there. Very well maintained.

Visited June 2013
Closter, NJ
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 30 helpful votes
“We loved this course”
Reviewed June 30, 2013

This is not an easy course and for the price we were very happy and excited to find it so challenging. Beautiful views of lake and some streams, set back in the quiet woods. Highly recommend this course..wear bug spray!!!

Visited June 2013