“Awesome food”

Dining options: Breakfast
Poughkeepsie, New York
“Awesome food”
Reviewed September 2, 2013

Food was awesome and was hot and plenty of food as it wasa buffet very lean and service was great we will be back

Visited September 2013
1 Thank Mikearrick

Ottawa, Canada
“Good value for breakfast buffet”
Reviewed August 31, 2012

I enjoyed the convenient location and the view of the lake while you ate breakfast. Great for the kids so they could eat what they wanted. There was a good choice of cereal and lots of fruit. I had the cheese omelette and bacon. Both were good. Service was good and so was the coffee. I would return.

Visited August 2012
1 Thank Jackie M
Mt.Cobb PA
“All it took was a Hamilton and Washington to eat at the Club Hamilton (but no burr's)!!!”
Reviewed August 4, 2012

I'm a bit late posting this review as life gets in the way, but rested at the Surfside and consumed breakfast at the Hamilton back in June before the "season" actually got started. I'm not a big fan of buffets, but have been greatly impressed with the Ham (Hamilton, they didn't offer ham the mornings I was there) when I visited years ago and again on my most recent stay. At each visit, I can't get over at how well thought out the interior design of space and decor of the facility. Plenty of seating with a plethora of windows allowing views of the lake from a majority of the seating areas. Great care of the choices of interior decor with wall color, carpet, chairs and table cloths all tied together in the color scheme. Sconces and quality chairs add to the elegance of the decor. Food? All the staples you would expect from a breakfast buffet making sure it was hot, properly cooked, and replenished when nearing depletion. Fresh fruit offerings for the health conscious. Cereals. Fresh baked goodies. Host and table servers almost bending over backwards to insure a pleasant eating experience.

As the saying goes that usually applies to me "a day late and a dollar short", this time I was a week early as the bar area was not open in the evening until the following week. I could just surmise it would be quite relaxing having a few cocktails at the bar in an adult atmosphere.

• Visited June 2012
yonkers, ny
“Excellent Breakfast”
Reviewed July 29, 2012

The breakfast buffet here was excellent. Most of the items each day were the same but they always had a special of the day. The host was very friendly too and even though it was a buffet, the waitresses that cleared your table and gave you coffee were very friendly. I just feel bad for them because I am sure a lot of people don't tip them.

Visited July 2012
Boston
“Best Breakfast in Town!”
Reviewed July 26, 2012

My wife, kids, and myself stayed at Surfside on the Lake for a nice relaxing weekend. Had breakfast right at their Club Hamilton Restaurant because it was convenient. The best buffet I have ever had at a hotel! The food was hot and fresh. The waitress was very friendly and attentive. The views of the water were amazing.
The Restaurant also had a bar that served lunch in the afternoon. My kids loved ordering chicken fingers and eating by the pool.

• Visited July 2012