My family has vacationed in Lake George for many years usually we stayed in smaller family owned motels a little farther out of town. We decided that we would try O'Sullivan's. What a mistake. The place was filthy. The bathroom was the most disgusting thing. The dirt on the grout was unbelievable. The Bedspread and blankets were dirty, I am not even sure if they changed the sheets when I pulled the blankets down there was hair on the sheets and pillowcases. No clock,No Iron,No blow dryer or even a coffee pot. The noise was unbelievable. I finally got to sleep at 3am. The only nice thing was the young gentlemen at the front desk. I cannot believe that they have the nerve to charge $150.00 or more a night when the place is like $59.00 night place. They should be ashamed of themselves. Please don't wasted your time or money on this place its not worth it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located lakeside, in Lake George Village, we offer a variety of standard rooms, spacious lakefront suites with private patios, two bedroom family suites and Adirondack Log Cabins! Many pet friendly rooms and lakefronts available! Complimentary rowboats available. Relax on our private beach or walk to all restaurants, shops and attractions in Village! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Travelocity so you can book your O'Sullivan's On The Lake Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- o`Sullivan`s On The Lake Hotel Lake George
- Osullivans On The Lake Hotel