“A must when you visit Lake George!!”

Lake George Steamboat Company
Ranked #4 of 165 Restaurants in Lake George
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: The Lake George Steamboat Company was incorporated in 1817 to operate steamboats on Lake George, New York. It is the oldest company in the Lake George region. The Lake George Steamboat Company currently operates three boats: The Minne-Ha-Ha, the Mohican II, which has been in continuous service for over 100 years and is the oldest passenger vessel in the United States, and the Lac Du Saint Sacrement, the largest and most luxurious of the three. You can choose from hour long cruises to a full length trip of the lake. Join us for lunch or dinner cruises, fireworks cruises, moonlight with entertainment cruises or simple sightseeing cruises.
Reviewed January 19, 2014 via mobile

Our first trip to LG in 2012 was amazing! And the most memorable thing about it was riding the Minnie Ha Ha! My daughters loved riding on the top deck and they especially loves the steamboat music that was played as we waited to board the boat! Fantastic views and the crew talk about everything we see! We boarded the first trip of the day (10:00am) and it was not crowed at all which I loved! A definite must when you visit this fantastic village!!

Reviewed September 24, 2013

We were here with a bus group, We did the hour boat cruise on the MInnie Ha Ha, It was a beautiful ride and nicely narrated, Would do again.

Reviewed September 23, 2013

I went on the island explorer cruise with friends and had a great time. Lake George is gorgeous and the narrator on the cruise was full of information. The boat was clean and easy to navigate, with a snack bar and full bar. The island explorer cruise was 2.5 hours long, and we loved the whole thing.

Reviewed September 17, 2013

We did the dinner cruise. Views were great, as they always are on Lake George. We had our 14 month old with us and were a bit worried about how she would handle things. Service left a lot to be desired. Every table around us was served drinks before our waitress even acknowledged us. My husband had to go and hunt down a high chair for our daughter. The rest of the cruise more than made up for this, however. Food was better than I expected, although the buffet was fairly small. The chicken was moist and tasty. There was also bread, salad, cold salads, pasta, potatoes, beans and carved meat. The chocolate cake they served for dessert was absolutely delicious. The lemonade was also really good. The music was fun and they kept the crowd going. My 14 month old enjoyed dancing too. I would definitely do it again, despite the hiccup with service. If you're looking to learn about the lake, this is not the cruise for you. Take one of the day sailings instead on the Minne-Haa-Haa. This is more of a party atmosphere. There were plenty of kids, and they all seemed to be really enjoying themselves.

Reviewed September 15, 2013

Purchased tickets for two children and two adults for Sunday Sept 14, 2013 for 12 pm tour. While sailing my kids got hungry so I decided to go to the 3rd floor snack bar and order food. I placed a order of chicken finger along with some other items. As the food was comming out of kitchen I was walking it over to my family that was sitting at the table. As I was walking over to the kitchen for the last time to get the last order of food I observed a piece of chicken fall to the floor. The cook then placed the chicken back on the plate and gave it to me . He appoligized several hundreds of times after I told him that I saw what he did. To make matters worste I went to get xtra napkins and passed the kitchen and noticed that the food that was on the floor was placed back into service for the next victim.
PLEASE DONT EAT FOOD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IF I TOOK THE TIME TO WRITE THIS, YOU SHOULD THINK BEFORE YOU EAT THERE.

7  Thank Talktome072