“Average At Best..”
Review of Jaspers Steaks & More - CLOSED

Jaspers Steaks & More
Reviewed July 14, 2014

We had a late lunch with friends and chose Jasper's because we could get in, perhaps that should have given us a clue. Service was fast and friendly, but portions were small and un-inspiring. Prices for what you get are very high, we won't hurry back here as there are just too many other options in the area

Reviewed July 6, 2014

We went to dinner, the waitress looked dirty, not really knowing the menu.The place was dirty, no air conditioning, i thing we never had such horrible meal,no tast and very overpriced it was awful.

1  Thank Lidia P
Reviewed September 22, 2013

The waitress was really nice and that is the only thing I can say about this eating establishment. The price are way over priced, the portions were very small, and not very tasty to say the least. We ate breakfast here and I had Dutch Apple Pancakes. for $6.95. Regular pancakes were $5.95. I received 3 5" pancakes with 5 small (1/4" W x 1/4" L x 1/8" thick) raw pieces of apple and was told more were more in the pancakes, although we (my wife had ordered the same pancakes) didn't find any. My wife also ordered bacon at $3.95 for 3 over cooked (burnt) piece of bacon. Those meals along with a cup of coffee at $2.65 and a LG Juice at $2.95 came to a total, tax and all, of $25.15. If should have been a clue when all the other breakfast establishments in town were busy and Jasper's had all kind of empty tables and lots of empty parking spaces.

1  Thank 438edp
Reviewed August 27, 2013

From the service, to the food, to the cost, this place is awful! It was Sunday, at approximately 10:00 AM. My family & I were out for our last breakfast of our vacation. We had seen this restaurant several times as we drove/walked through town and decided to try it. It took a solid 5 minutes to be acknowledged by our waitress. Our drink order consisted of 2 coffees, 1 orange juice & 1 white milk. They were out of white milk. (Mind you, there is a full grocery store within walking distance.) We replaced the milk order with an apple juice. When she finally brought our drinks to us, we wanted to place our food orders. We began by ordering a seasonal fruit cup. They were out of that! And the waitress actually said, "Well, it IS SUNDAY." with a very snippy tone. Yes. SUNDAY = PRIME breakfast time! So I asked her for a few minutes. I asked everyone at the table if we should just leave and find somewhere else to eat. The decision was to stay since we already had our coffees and we were hungry. I have attached the bill so you can see what we ordered. The home fries were very greasy with no flavor except for oil. The cheese that was ordered for the omelettes appeared to be a 1/2 slice of American and a 1/2 slice of Swiss. (So basically they charged $.85 per 1/2 slice of cheese!) The cream cheese for the bagel had a "turning sour" flavor. We decided we were done with this place. Now we just had to find our waitress so we could get a bill. After waiting about 10 minutes with our plates visibly stacked at the end of the table with no body coming over (to clear the table or to ask if we needed anything or to give us a bill) we got up and went to the front register. The older woman that appeared asked where the bill was. I explained that we hadn't received one yet. She asked where our waitress was. REALLY??? You tell me! I finally spotted the waitress & pointed her out to the grumpy non-smiling-barely-look-you-in-the-eyes hostess. She seemed very put off that she had to ask the waitress for our bill. I was thrilled to be out of there. I WILL NOT be going back EVER!

1  Thank greeneyes826
Reviewed August 26, 2013

then eat here again. This is a pathetic excuse for a restaurant. I had a cheese omelet and had to pay extra for the cheese. if.this is even possible, the hash browns were both burnt and raw. Price high, food horrible. McDonalds next door would be considered gourmet compared to this dump. Stay away!

1  Thank willfare