“Disappointing”

Dining options: Late Night
Tuckahoe, New York
“Disappointing”
Reviewed August 26, 2012

We set out for simple burgers. Worst meal of our entire trip and probably the worst I have had in a long time! They should not bother asking how you want your meat cooked because 1 of us Amer for medium the other for medium rare. Both were well done. I am convinced they were frozen burgers. My friend ordered fish and chips and was only able to eat the fries. We had indoor seating and were swarmed by flies. Does not make for a pleasant meal.

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank Irene B

East Syracuse, New York
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Average food good location.”
Reviewed August 4, 2012

The food was what you would expect from a bar and grill like this, good, but nothing special. The service was very good, and the outside deck was very nice.

Visited July 2012
New York City, New York
“Good”
Reviewed July 20, 2012

We all ordered sandwiches and they were all good. Service was good too!

Visited July 2012
Troy, New York
“good food, friendly servers”
Reviewed July 16, 2012

My family and I went last Thursday night for dinner. We sat on the lovely outdoor patio. For appetizers we had mozzarella stcks which were decent, but the spinach artichoke dip was wonderful. My chicken wrap was fabulous. The kids loved the philly cheesesteak, fried chicken and fries were really good. The other adult I was dining with enjoyed their southwestern burger, but it was kind of small. Our waitress was fast, friendly, and did a great job. The kids drinks were a bit expensive, and no free refills. We were thrilled with a local craft IPA on draft that we love. The deck provided us a perfect view of the Thirsday night fireworks as well, a wonderful added bonus. A great value for a nice meal, and will wonderful service. Definitely will return again.

• Visited July 2012
Westchester, NY
“Sticky and smelly”
Reviewed July 14, 2012

Stopped here for lunch while passing through Lake George one summer Saturday. It looked like a nice enough place from the outside and I was in the mood for a beer with my lunch. As soon as we sat down I realized I made a mistake but decided to stick with it rather than awkwardly leave. The floor was sticky and had the smell of sour spilled beer. The tablecloths were cheesy plastic ones with rips that were just as sticky as the floor.

The food was actually not bad - we just had sandwiches and burgers but the rest of the place skeeved me out quite a bit. I would stay clear, there have to be much better places in this town.