“Is there a manager working here?........”
Review of McDonald's - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
McDonald's
Reviewed September 3, 2013

The day we were there, there was a gang of kids running wild In the ordering lines, noisey, very loud. It was the managers job to calm things down so customers were not Intimidated by gangs. We got the hamburgs to go, they were barely edible. Bad expierence, wont go back...sorry kids.

Reviewed August 20, 2013 via mobile

I can understand the negative reviews. We have stopped at this location on a number of occasions. Most recently was tonight after a concert where I walked in and ordered a large black coffee to go. The assistant manager waited on me, took my order and said "that will be $1.85" and I said "but your register reads $1.59". She filled the cup, added 4 sugars and 4 creams and I said ""I clearly ordered a large black coffee" and my friend said that's what he said. She started the same thing again and I said "only BLACK coffee please". Tokk the order and left. Did I mention there was only one other person in front of me?

Reviewed May 18, 2013

First of no parking. What is this. Being on the bikes we still parked and got the 'killer' looks from the staff. They were rude and could not even say thanks. This has to be the worst McDo i have ever encountered. Ok you get McDo foods wich is ok when you know what you want wich is known menu for a low price. But come on guys, improve your attitude.

1  Thank 4498HERO
Reviewed August 18, 2012

I would never rate a mcdonalds because it is fast food and i actually worked in one or two as a teenager but in this case i must make an exception. Throughout the trip, i tried to get quick breakfast/lunch for the kids here because our hotel is across the street but it was impossible because the normal wait everytime was 20 to 30 minutes any time you came into the place. The front end has one person working taking the orders and processing the order and for a vacation community is unacceptable.The back room still has a problem keeping up with the orders. The manager should be reviewed because i always heard loud enough that the service was substandard from complaining customers but no action was ever taken. I tried ordering a sit down breakfast next door as an experiment and could not believe my order came and i was finished and leaving the place before the rest had walked out of mcdonalds with their orders. DO PASS BY THIS PLACE.

Reviewed August 1, 2012

We stopped hear one night of our vacation and it was terrible. It was not busy and the tables had trash on most of them and the place was dirty. The people working there were not familiar with what they had and didnt. They were very slow.