“A waste of my money!”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Bobs Ice Cream
Reviewed August 9, 2013

We stopped in Bobs when I realized they sold caramel corn..my favorite! I ordered a big box ($8) for the family to enjoy back at our hotel room. The girl who took care of us was as sweet as pie but the man and older woman who were behind the counter looked so unhappy. They were bagging cotton candy but their attitudes were poor. It felt a bit uncomfortable. I am a caramel corn nut and not to toot my own horn but I make THE best caramel corn ever! Toot-toot!
Bob's caramel corn had a burnt taste to it! I was shocked and disappointed. I will not return.

1  Thank Susan S

Reviewed August 9, 2013 via mobile

Really? Come on how hard is it to offer samples even if you limit it to 1 flavor per customer. Of course then I decided on Orange Sherbet and it was horrible! Recommend Ben and Jerry's where they sample.

1  Thank Lovedtotravel
Reviewed July 29, 2013

So you can't taste the ice cream and pretty much all kids want to taste the ice cream. The worst part of it is the owner who, when I asked him what was in a flavor, said I should be able to see it with my own eyes. YES HE DID! He was so busy being rude that he didn't give me the correct flavor. Keep your mediocre ice cream and your attititude. I'm going to Ben & Jerry's!

1  Thank LongIsland1029
Reviewed July 22, 2013

Yummy homemade ice-cream! They only accept cash. We really enjoyed it. The service was friendly. They also have homemade caramel popcorn! It's a nice little ice cream shop right on the strip. I would definitely return again.

Reviewed July 17, 2013

I read some mediocre reviews of Bobs Ice Cream, and wasn't sure what to think. We checked out another ice cream store on Canada Street that was just a few doors down. I figured that since there were more patrons here than at Bobs, it might be better. What I discovered is that it is just another ice cream store selling Perry's ice cream. If I wanted Perry's, I would go to the supermarket for a half gallon of the same thing. We retreated to Bobs, and were pleasantly surprised that they had an assortment of homemade ice cream flavors, plus homemade caramel corn. We each had a great ice cream flavor, and enjoyed the great caramel corn the next day. The staff was pleasant as well. I'd definitely pick this place again.