“Mediocre ice cream and horrible service”
Review of Bobs Ice Cream - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Bobs Ice Cream
New York City, New York
“Mediocre ice cream and horrible service”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

So you can't taste the ice cream and pretty much all kids want to taste the ice cream. The worst part of it is the owner who, when I asked him what was in a flavor, said I should be able to see it with my own eyes. YES HE DID! He was so busy being rude that he didn't give me the correct flavor. Keep your mediocre ice cream and your attititude. I'm going to Ben & Jerry's!

1 Thank LongIsland1029

new york
“Homemade ice-cream!”
Reviewed July 22, 2013

Yummy homemade ice-cream! They only accept cash. We really enjoyed it. The service was friendly. They also have homemade caramel popcorn! It's a nice little ice cream shop right on the strip. I would definitely return again.

Visited July 2013
New York
“Go Here!”
Reviewed July 17, 2013

I read some mediocre reviews of Bobs Ice Cream, and wasn't sure what to think. We checked out another ice cream store on Canada Street that was just a few doors down. I figured that since there were more patrons here than at Bobs, it might be better. What I discovered is that it is just another ice cream store selling Perry's ice cream. If I wanted Perry's, I would go to the supermarket for a half gallon of the same thing. We retreated to Bobs, and were pleasantly surprised that they had an assortment of homemade ice cream flavors, plus homemade caramel corn. We each had a great ice cream flavor, and enjoyed the great caramel corn the next day. The staff was pleasant as well. I'd definitely pick this place again.

Newburgh, New York
“No samples, No credit cards.”
Reviewed July 3, 2013 via mobile

When I asked to try a certain flavor I was informed that they do not give samples. Seems kind of stupid that a customer has to buy something they may not like since they won't let you try it. Also, they don't take credit cards so make sure you have cash or you will be forced to pay $2.00 ATM fee to get cash out. The apple pie ice cream is good.

1 Thank Jen S
Canton, Georgia
“Local Ice Cream, Nothing Special”
Reviewed June 26, 2013

Walk the main drag of Lake George and you'll pass this little ice cream shop. They feature homemade ice cream but it didn't stand out. The milk shake wasn't thick enough.
They take cash only.
Reluctantly recommended due to lack of alternatives in Lake George.

• Visited June 2013