“Great for a light lunch”
Review of Pizzeria Mangia - CLOSED

Pizzeria Mangia
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed August 17, 2013

We stopped at Pizzeria Mangia for a quick bite to eat. We ended up splitting a steak and cheese grinder and an order of fries. The food was very good. While we were eating others around us were eating pizza by the slice, they were huge slices and looked very good.

There are newer reviews for Pizzeria Mangia

Reviewed July 25, 2013

It starts with a cheese pizza. Crispy crust, beautiful red sauce and melted mozzarella fresh out of the oven. Then you smell the aroma of Italian history as you open the box. The minute you see it you fall in love. I did! I knew I had to write a review when I got this 'za but I couldn't resist taking a bite before taking the picture. I was literally that impatient and excited to eat this masterpiece! If you're in lake George and not looking to spend thirty dollars on a dinner stop in to mangia! And for the record I'm not an employee or paid reviewer. I work close to them and eat there almost everyday.... Without getting sick of pizza. Now THAT says something about how good it is. Do yourself a favour and check 'em out!

Reviewed June 23, 2013

The food was delicious! We had fries, pizza, garlic knots, and everything tasted amazing. The staff were extremely nice and even gave my grandson money for the toy machines!! We went back two days in a row because of how awesome it was.

Reviewed August 8, 2012

Pizza was really good...And service was pretty fast...
2$ coupon available in the lake George booklet...
We took the all-dress pizza and we had to take some back to hotel because it was very well served....

Reviewed July 22, 2012 via mobile

I 've eaten here several times and have always found the pizza excellent. The only bad thing is its lousy location, so it is tough to find, but it is worth finding.

1  Thank ADKtraveller