“Nice little place for a quick breakfast.”
Review of Bank Cafe

Bank Cafe
Ranked #20 of 165 Restaurants in Lake George
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed August 5, 2013

If you're in Lake George and want to get a quick bite for breakfast before setting out on your day's activities, this is a great little spot. The food was good and the service was relatively fast. They had really nice waffles with a very tasty dough recipe and even had some kiddie breakfast options. Our son had a Mickey Mouse shaped waffle and loved it. I had a breakfast sandwich on ciabatta bread with egg, bacon and cheese. I was pleasantly surprised by the softness and freshness of the ciabatta bread (which can tend to be a bid hard and not so well suited for a breakfast sandwich). The amount of eggs bacon and cheese was actually just right so that the sandwich didn't fall apart as these kinds of sandwiches normally do (I think that not having tomatoes in the sandwich helped). Out breakfast was relatively cheap and tasty and we were able to sit out front on little bistro tables and watch the village slowly come alive.

1  Thank nick6feet10

Reviewed August 5, 2013 via mobile

A good place to stop for breakfast. It is the type of pace where you order and pay at the counter and they bring you the food. We had the nutella stuffed French toast. It was amazing. 2 x stuffed French toast and 2 x large coffees was under $20. They also had smoothies which I didn't try but looked very interesting. Next time :)

Reviewed August 4, 2013 via mobile

We have tried the rest and believe this is the best! especially bang for your buck so you can spend more of your money elsewhere in Lake George Village like on Pricey amusement parks and shopping, Like I said we tried other places to eat breakfast and the Bank always nails it! It is family-owned ,what you do is order your item pay for it and then they bring it to u whether u are you were sitting On the small deck outside or Cozy inside, This is the second oldest building in town and they actually have a walk-in fault that was used years ago where they sell souvenirs very cool to show your kids! The Chalkboard menu is lil'small but exactly what you need , I love the 'best sandwich in town' they keep a picture of it at the order desk it is sausage egg and cheese on fresh delicious Paninibread...Soooo good! The kids usually order Mickey Mouse waffles with fresh whipped cream and fruit I tried my sons and that waffle mix is extremely tasty!lol The wife orders some sort of Nutella stuffed French toast pretty good as well!But every selection is delicious and fresh!muffins like most people say are phenomenal you should definitely take some for the ride home! The best part of the bank Café I believe besides the extremely friendly staff the delicious food and the great people that enjoy their breakfast here is that it is minutes away from all the motels down the block! So definitely keep this place on your list!Great way to start tour day in Beautiful Lake George Village w the fam!

Reviewed August 3, 2013

Guys were smilling and their food was very good! Friendly attitude, tasty breakfast sandwiches and great fresh coffee! THE place for breakfast and light lunch. Central location! Definitely a must when I go back!

Reviewed July 26, 2013

We stopped in for tea/coffee AND. Their baked goods are wonderful. I had the best Blueberry Muffin I every had!!