“Very very Average”
Review of Olde Post Grill - CLOSED

Olde Post Grill
Cuisines: American, Pub
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Very very Average”
Reviewed December 16, 2012 via mobile

It is a Grill after all.A big bar with a restaurant surrounding it.
Big menu of grilled items.5 of us had 5 different items,well serviced,nicely presented.

Burlington, Vermont
“Give this one a skip.”
Reviewed December 16, 2012

Went in for a quick lunch - family just hoping for BLT, soup, grilled cheese etc - which they have on the board as you enter.
First - this place needs a damned good clean. Gordon Ramsay would have a field day here.
Waitress pleasant but - noting they advertise 17 beers- was pretty clueless with even the basic questions.
Grilled cheese & tomato comes without tomato. BLT may have "Irish rashers of bacon" but I expected them to be grilled - they just slide ham in i.e. not a big deal, but just left wondering why we went in there if we didn't get what we went in for in the first place.
We certainly won't be returning when there are scores of other options in the area.

Visited December 2012
Albany, New York
“Overpriced and barely edible”
Reviewed December 13, 2012

We came in here really hungry, so really we should have been easy to please. With entrees priced at about $20, I was expecting good portions and for the food to taste pretty good. We got just the opposite. A couple of small, plain plates with mediocre to small sized main dishes, a side of rice that tasted much worse than rice a roni off the shelf, and some green beans that tasted like they came out of a can - spongy, and soaked in their own water. The main dishes were the more edible part but I wouldn't call them "good." I could have cooked them better and I am an amateur at cooking. There were no options for the sides despite the exciting "potato" option listed on the menu. Several of the beers listed on the menu were not on tap either. The food took a long, long time to come out, so theat our drinks were finished even though we were nursing them.

What's worse, my girlfriend went to the ladies room to find that there was poop smeared all over the floor. What a great experience for a $50 meal for two. We left hungry and pissed off. We got a $10 sandwich and fries elsewhere and it tasted good like food should taste. This place is shameful. They should be ashamed to serve garbage like that and charge such outrageous prices. We even complained to the waitress, which I never do, and got a lousy little bit taken off the still overexpensive bill. Frankly, the manager should have come out and apologized to us and thrown out the whole bill. It is that bad. I will never come back anyway, but maybe I wouldn't have been so angry still today that I had to write this review. Avoid at all costs.

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank Michael O
New Fairfield, Connecticut
“comfortable spot to stop in for food”
Reviewed December 7, 2012

I have only been here for lunch a bunch of times. It's great because it is close to the outlets and the perfect spot to stop in for a beer and a sandwich or their loaded fries (yum!). we have yet to be disappointed here and we can even bring our young sons with us to grab a bite to eat because it is comfortable and casual.

Visited June 2012
Ira, VT
“Our new Go-To place in Glens Falls/Queensbury. LOVE the BFG wings!!!”
Reviewed November 15, 2012 via mobile

I usually overlook stopping here to eat when we go to Glens Falls, usually choosing one of the popular chain restaurants instead. Not anymore! This is definitely our new go to place to eat whenever we're in town.

We stopped for lunch with our daughters 6 &10. Something on the menu for all of us. By far our favorite was the BFG wings. We had great service! Can't wait to go back!