“Our new Go-To place in Glens Falls/Queensbury. LOVE the BFG wings!!!”
Review of Olde Post Grill - CLOSED

Olde Post Grill
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed November 15, 2012 via mobile

I usually overlook stopping here to eat when we go to Glens Falls, usually choosing one of the popular chain restaurants instead. Not anymore! This is definitely our new go to place to eat whenever we're in town.

We stopped for lunch with our daughters 6 &10. Something on the menu for all of us. By far our favorite was the BFG wings. We had great service! Can't wait to go back!

Reviewed November 5, 2012

I'm a frequent visitor to the Clarion Inn & Suites. My go to restaurant is usually the Olde Post Grille. I'm not sure what happened but my selections didn't have the same flavor I had a taste for that same depth flavor of my first time. Not sure if the chef has changed or possibly the ingredients but I was disappointed.

I really like their food and the prices is right. Sometimes things happen but as a "foodie" I know good food. Just to let you know I would order again, just something different. RWJackson

Reviewed October 30, 2012

We stayed across the street at the America's Best Inn Lake George ($60 per night) and were able to walk over for a bountiful breakfast buffet. For $8.99 we had access to a wide variety of cereals, hash browns, sausage, thick bacon, country style gravy with biscuits, yoghurt, French Toast, pancakes, Belgian Waffles, juice and an omelette bar with close to twenty items one might add to their scrambled eggs.

The wait staff was courteous and diligent. We were never hurried along. After eating it was just a few steps to the Under Armour, Coleman, Orvis, Dress Barn and Eddie Bauer outlet stores.

Reviewed October 24, 2012

We had dinner here because we were told @ the hotel that guests had a 10% discount on meals. Our waitress (I won't mention her name, but will provide it to the manager if he cares) was one of the worst I have seen. My wife asked for a lemon 3 times & she finally got a lime. We let that go. We waited a long time before finding out that we would be getting our appetizers the same time as our main course because of a kitchen mix up on the orders. We let that go. I ordered a pasta dish with 2 sides because the menu stated that all entrees came with 2 sides @ no charge. When the waitress brought our bill, we did not get our 10% discount & I was charged extra for the 2 sides on my pasta dish. I pointed out the problem with the bill & she did take care of it, however she said that the manger mentioned that they normally didn't provide the 2 free sides on the pasta dish, but wouldn't charge me because the menu didn't make that distinction. Glad that I was not asleep that night! They do have a large selection of local beers & when we finally got our oinion ring appetizers they were very good. The rest of the food was average. Definately avoid this place at all costs!!

2  Thank harryatkck
Reviewed October 21, 2012

Friends of mine and I have been coming to the Old Post Grill for years now. The staff is great, we see the same faces year after year. Beer selection is awesome, and I heard they will be selling growlers soon. Food is really good, our new favorite are the BFG wings, they are out of this world. Heather the owner has become a good friend over the years, and her family is very nice. We can't wait to come back and see everyone soon.