“Good food”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Bethany Beach, Delaware
“Good food”
Reviewed September 30, 2013

On a three day stay up in Lake George we had breakfast there every morning. Buffet had plenty to choose from.

Visited September 2013
Michael S, General Manager at T.R.'s Restaurant, responded to this review, October 9, 2013
Thank you for your note. Our breakfast is awesome, and popular with the locals as well.
We hope to see you again.

NYC
“Excellent food, Great prices, Welcoming Staff”
Reviewed September 4, 2013

Folks, you have got to eat here for dinner. No exaggeration ! Delicious food (burgers, chicken sandwiches, steaks, etc). Breakfast is good too !! KIDS EAT FREE !!!

Visited September 2013
Thank you for your nice review. Our food here is very good, and our staff is as well. We appreciate you giving us a try.

Diamond Point, New York
“Breakfast at TR'S a great way to start the day!”
Reviewed August 5, 2013

Being a "local"as well as a patron of The Holiday Inn in Lake George, N.Y. I must comment on breakfast at TR'S. I make a point of enjoying a relaxing breakfast on weekends. At TR'S I am always pleasently greeted when I arrive. Once seated the service is always prompt and efficient. Usually regular staff Lila or Shawna serve me. Members of the supplemental summer staff who have waited on me have done a fine job too. The regular staff knows precisely what I enjoy for my meal. The food is always very good, done just the way I like it. This is a fine way to start my day. Breakfast at TR's is a great value that would be hard to beat.
Well done TR'S!!

• Visited August 2013
Michael S, General Manager at T.R.'s Restaurant, responded to this review, August 18, 2013
Thank you for your kind review. We love taking care of our neighbors. Many of our local regulars come here for our food, but to also see our great staff. It is important to us to be trusted and supported by our community.

Diamond Point, New York
“A fine place to be.”
Reviewed June 18, 2013

I'm a "local" and a frequent patron of TR'S Restaurant and Lounge. I must comment about the excellent experience I enjoy with every visit. In the restaurant the food is excellent, the service is top notch and always pleasant. TR'S is a great value, not only do they have a fine lunch and dinner menu, there is also a very tasty breakfast that I enjoy regularly.

• Visited June 2013
Thank you for taking the time to send your thoughts. We appreciate your support very much.

Malta, NY
“Convenient and great!”
Reviewed June 9, 2013

Stayed at the Holiday Inn for Lake George Elvis Festival. Time is at a premium when it comes to meals and I have had many disasters in previous years. This year we opted to run back to the hotel and eat dinner and enjoyed the breakfast buffet on Saturday morning. Smart move! The food was fantastic and Bob at the bar made everything effortless. We were able to have a drink, have dinner and still have time to freshen up, change and get back to the Forum on time every night. Everything was fabulous and I look forward to doing it all again next year. May even stop up during the season just for breakfast or dinner as I do not live far away.

• Visited June 2013
Michael S, General Manager at T.R.'s Restaurant, responded to this review, June 10, 2013
Thank you for your review. The Elvis event is becoming one of the best weekends of the entire year. I am glad that you enjoyed our food, and our staff. We look forward to seeing you again.