“Good diner and worth a visit”
Review of Prospect Mt. Diner

Prospect Mt. Diner
Ranked #47 of 164 Restaurants in Lake George
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night
Reviewed June 30, 2014

I've been too a lot of diner 's and this one is average. Not one that I will remember in a few weeks or share with friends. Breakfast was good but not great because my toast was burnt pretty bad and they still served it. Omelette I had was good and the home fries were ok. Coffee was very good. Service was good not great. Glad I went but would ask around for other options next time yet this place has a great diner feel with lots of outdoor seating during the summer. You won't be disappointed but you won't be dying to go back as well.

Reviewed June 23, 2014

We had a great evening but a plate for 2 persons can lol but very nice big plate then the next morning we had breakfast which was very good

Reviewed June 15, 2014 via mobile

The eggs Benedict was very good. My husband had steak and eggs which was prepared the way he likes them. The waitress brought us more coffee without having to ask! The environment is nostalgic with the tabletop juke box in good working order. We recommend this diner. Great food and reasonable price. This was a nice experience!!!!

Reviewed May 28, 2014

Had breakfast on the way out of LG. It reminds you of a 50's diner. Black and white tile ,even a juke box in the booth. Food was good, hot and had a good flavor. Did not have to asks for more coffee, waitress was right there.

Reviewed May 21, 2014

Stopped in at this diner 7 years ago, it was good so we tried it this time. Not what I remembered at all, ordered a western sandwich and grilled cheese. Western sandwich came on bread not toasted, and grilled cheese was almost burnt. Didn't offer us fries(though it came with on the menu) but we got a handful of chips. Seemed to be an inconvenience when I asked for a receipt just as she was ringing in our bill.