“Good food, good service” 4 of 5 bubbles

Guiseppe's Restaurant
Ranked #17 of 162 Restaurants in Lake George
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Dining on a budget, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Montreal, Canada
“Good food, good service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 21, 2014

We had a very nice meal at Guiseppe's. I had the linguini frutti de mare and was served a very generous portion of mussels, clams, shrimp and scallops. We tried the fried calamari and have to say it was the best we had during our stay in Lake George (we tried it every place we ate).

Visited July 2014

“Bad experience”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 19, 2014 via mobile

We had a table of four & it was me and my boyfriend's first time here. The other couple had said its a good restaurant & expensive (since they always go there) so we were all excited to have a nice dinner.

Well expensive & nice I was assuming it was fancy food, but the menu has pastas, seafood, and pizza. Nothing special but more expensive than olive garden with a similar menu. My boyfriend asked about the childrens burger for $9 (because he wasn't hungry) but our waiter responded "well i don't really like the food here" and laughed. So instead he ordered baked ziti for $18. I got fettucine alfredo for $17. When it came we all laughed because the ziti was half the size of our salads! Definitely disappointed. My alfredo was decent but olive garden's had more flavor & much cheaper. The other couple ordered wine & it was half the size of a normal wine glass.

I would not recommend this place and don't plan to come back. Bad service and overpriced. The only kind staff was who i believed to be the manager who took over for our waiter and kept asking us how we were doing & gave us our checks.

Kumanovo, Republic of Macedonia
“All in all excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 16, 2014

I had that luck to work in the restaurant and the pizzeria last summer and I can tell you that the food is fresh, very tasty and high quality. It's an Italian restaurant owned by Italian family but you can find here food for everyone. Penne alla vodka and Frutti di Mare are my favorite, but everything else is very delicious too. And for the pizza - amazing, even better than in Italy. The stuff is always very nice and helpful. This is a place you must eat while you are in Lake George. I miss this place.

• Visited August 2013
Madison
“Excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 15, 2014 via mobile

My whole family went to eat here. We had a fantastic meal!! Our Server Sam was excellent service with a smile. We would go back again.

“Decent pizza with good service ”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 13, 2014 via mobile

The outdoor patio dining is a plus but don't expect any lake views.

We ordered the stuffed meat pizza (imagine a giant calzone). It was tasty but heavy and eating more than a slice felt hazardous to your health. In future visits, I would probably just go for a regular pizza to enjoy a more classic NY pizza experience.

The service was good and accommodating to younger children. For that reason, I would try it again and I might just enjoy it more with a different pizza style.