“Ate here twice, great food.” 5 of 5 bubbles

Guiseppe's Restaurant
Ranked #17 of 162 Restaurants in Lake George
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Kids, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Rochester, New York
“Ate here twice, great food.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 22, 2013

We had lunch here the first day and dinner the second. There is some free parking in the public lot between the two restaurants'. There is a casual one and a nicer one on the same property. First day had burgers, chicken fingers, pretty good. Second night dinner was wonderful. We requested upstairs on the outdoor porch, not as romantic and quiet as it looks from downstairs, but still nice. Some large, loud tables around us. We had the special "seafood Alfredo" and stuffed sole for dinner and both were excellent. Best we ever had. Prices were typical $22 and $26 for dinners Got a nice salad and delicious crusty bread with it. Got cupcakes from local bakery few doors down so did not have dessert. Overall a nice dinner.

Lititz, PA
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Nice place for dinner”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 22, 2013

Food and service were better than average for the area. We would go back for a quiet dinner. Parking is a bit difficult but not impossible.

Albany, NY
“Outside Dining with a View”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 22, 2013

I was craving some lasgna and decided to stop at Guiseppe's. I was greeted on the sidewalk & asked if I preferred inside or outside dining. I chose outside & upstairs. I was seated with a view of the lake as well. I was given warm bread and a garden salad. I didn't have to wait long for my delicious lasgna. My craving was completely satisified and I left there full and content. Another great Italian restaurant in Lake George!

Scranton, Pennsylvania
“DONT WASTE YOUR TIME or $$$”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 18, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I pulled in after a very long ride on our motorcycle around Lake George. Although we had dinner reservations scheduled at 6:30, (it was 2pm-sunday) we were thirsty and munchy. So we saw what we THOUGHT would be a good idea...Guiseppies pizza rest. We waited about ten mins for a table, got our table and had to ask for a real chair. Rather than the plastic lawn chairs.( not good with a severe back problem) ok so we get the chair but were then FOTGOTTEN.

I couldnt believe not one person waited on us, or said be with you in a minute, NO drink order taken, NOTHING...After watching staff clean tables around us for 15 mins ( on top of the time waiting to be seated) we got up and started to walk out. A family sitting next to us saw our frustration, and said good luck, this place is rediculous....So off we went....I could even understand if they were swamped, but there were empty tables all over...The hostess smiled at us as we walked out...So I just had to say something. When I told her what happened she said....oh, sorry... But when I added I will be sure to relate our experience on Trip Advisor, her attitude became defensive, and sarcastically shot back....this never happened before....ohhhhh OK YEAH RIGHT.... We drove two blocks and were waited on instantly... My strong advice, do not give them your business, they dont deserve it. Obviously the hostess is clueless, so is management. Pizza Hut two blocks away was,EXCELLENT,

• Visited August 2013
Springfield, Massachusetts
“Outdoor dining”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 17, 2013

This was our first stop in Lake George. There are 2 restaurants across from each other. This review is on the "pizza" side. We were able to sit outside and enjoy our meals. We both ordered cheese burgers with swiss cheese, mine with mushrooms, my husbands without. We both got them with mushrooms. My husband scraped the mushrooms off, which meant the cheese also came off. the waitress did offer to redo his, but could not tell us how long it would take, and as we were very hungry, decided against that. We were disappointed that the bill was not adjusted to reflect their mistake. Overall, we did enjoy our food, and would probably return.

• Visited August 2013