“Excellent service, very tasty food, lovely upstairs, outdoor dining”

Guiseppe's Restaurant
Ranked #19 of 164 Restaurants in Lake George
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
philadelphia
“Excellent service, very tasty food, lovely upstairs, outdoor dining”
Reviewed August 28, 2012 via mobile

Waiter was super, very accommodating with the also-accommodating kitchen. Entrees include a nice salad. Italian bread was tastier because it was warm and crispy. Very good veal Victoria was a modification of their chicken dish, without extra charge. Served over pasta which picked up much of the delicious cream sauce, and made for a filling meal. Seating is very roomy. Outdoor dining on the large second floor balcony afforded view of the town's main street ambience. First floor outdoor dining also very pleasant.

metro NYC
“It was...meh...fine”
Reviewed August 27, 2012

"Special" appetizer of tomato, fresh made mozzarella and balsamic glaze - the tomato was under-ripe and the cheese just ok. Also, there was no seasoning. I put some salt and pepper on it and it was much better than the way it was served.

Entrees: Kids had personal pizza that was pretty good. Teenager had penne vodka special with chicken which was decent and huge portion. I had shrimp scampi over rice which was quite tasty and a normal size portion. Husband had chicken marsala which was severely under-seasoned and served over a gigantic amount of pasta. I had a glass of red sangria that was ok. We didn't have desert.

It was a fine restaurant, but like most in Lake George, overpriced for basic boring food. There was a nice outside eating area, though. Not sure I'd try it again on a return trip. There are plenty of places with similar food/prices to try in the area.

• Visited August 2012
“Best food all week”
Reviewed August 25, 2012 via mobile

We went here our last night in lake george, I've been coming up for years and it's the first time we ate here. Our waitress Theresa was very nice and actually knew what she was doing. My wife had the shimp over tortellini and and said it was excellent, my son had fettuccine Alfredo, loved it but it was to much to finish my daughter had the chicken cordon blu with roasted potatoes was very good. I had veal and eggplant parm, I'm spoiled with red sauce from restaurants in Queens and Brooklyn but theirs wasn't bad. The veal was tender and the eggplant was good, there was no room for dessert. You can sit outside and overlook the village, we sat inside and it was quiet and relaxing. I'll definitely go back, I wish I would have went early in the week I would have went twice

Queens
“THANK YOU!!!”
Reviewed August 25, 2012

Would like to say thank you to the owner!! I went in the rest. looking for a tiramisu cake for my wife's birthday(owner did not know this). There was 1 piece left but I needed more. My son and I walked out but decided to get that last piece. When the owner wrapped it up, and she did a great job and handled with care, I went to pay and she said" Enjoy it". Was not expecting that!! It was delicious and made my wife very happy. Will see you next summer this time for dinner with the family!!!!

Visited August 2012
Utica, New York
“Great Tasting Pizza”
Reviewed August 24, 2012

I visit Lake George 3-4 times a year on business or for pleasure. While walking around the village I always stop at Giuseppe's for a couple of slices. The service is excellent and the place is very CLEAN!

Visited August 2012