“Great food!”

Ranked #128 of 164 Restaurants in Lake George
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 12, 2014 via mobile

Chimichanga excellent! Margaritas yummy! Definitely will be back! A great little side deck to see the Lake George ! Planters punch great too !

There are newer reviews for SJ Garcias

Reviewed August 1, 2014

Recently we went to this place for dinner with a toddler. Few girls on the door received us and gave us a table. But after that nobody came to get the order for more than 20 mins. On top of it , i even asked about it and there was no proper answer.We waited for 5 more mins hoping some one will address it, but no one came back again. Restaurant was not even busy and there were talking to themselves without giving importance to the customer.

We moved out after that to a different place for dinner.

Reviewed July 31, 2014

Stopping in here on a whim with my husband.. they were very busy but they still delivered great service and excellent food. Usually I am very picky about my Mexican food, but these was fantastic. Margaritas were even better! We will defiantly be going back!! :)

1  Thank Emily B
Reviewed July 30, 2014

We were so friendly greated by an amazing and smiling staff at the door! To then escort us to a wonderful seat on their beautiful back patio. The restaurant is VERY clean, with bright colors and very nice decorations. Extensive drink and food menu, very impressive! Was given a delicious basket of homemade chips and salsa while we waited for our meal. BEST MARGARITA IVE EVER HAD! Then received my meal, not authentic Mexican but it was delicious! We will absolutely come back here again and would suggest it to others!!

Reviewed July 23, 2014 via mobile

On my way back from Saratoga Springs to Lake Placid my girlfriend and me decided to stop by Lake George for a lunch... And abviousley we made huge misstake. This place for horrible. We ordered guacamole dipp as an apetizer.Guacamole was not homemade. No taste at all. For entree we choose fish taco. Same thing, very dry, no taste,dissapointing and on top of everything overpriced place. I wish we haven't stoped there.

1  Thank Jevrem C

Been to SJ Garcias? Share your experiences!