“I Will Return”

Shepards Cove Restaurant
Ranked #122 of 162 Restaurants in Lake George
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Scenic view, Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff
Bronx, New York
“I Will Return”
Reviewed May 30, 2014 via mobile

I came here for lunch, and decided to sit at the bar. There was a man playing the guitar in a corner and I have to say he was pretty good. I ordered a cheese burger which they cooked it the way I wanted. It was one of best burgers I've had. I want to thank the Bartender, Jackie, for making me an ice Irish Coffee. Great View, Great Service, Great Time. Thanks again, I will be Back!

Visited May 2014

Suffern, New York
“great place !”
Reviewed October 23, 2013

friendly wait staff and bartenders, fun atmosphere, good food, open late, live music several nights a week

Visited July 2013
Jericho, VT
“Drink, don't eat!”
Reviewed September 23, 2013

We went here for lunch. It was a beautiful day with a man playing the guitar on the deck, which was why we decided to stop in. It is a great place to sit on the deck looking over the lake and have a drink. The food on the other hand was awful! I got a veggie burger with a cold bun, some half cooked french fries. My husband got a BLT that looked sad. Even the bar tender said "Is it good? Don't lie? I wouldn't know how the food is, I don't eat here". The bar area was pretty dirty. The floor behind the bar looked like it hadn't been washed all summer and the cooler with the drinks was duct taped to high heaven. Gross.

• Visited September 2013
White Plains, New York
“Eat and drink and dance...”
Reviewed September 9, 2013

not at the same time, but you can do them all here.

Dance to Double Vision with Dick White and Bruce Mumblo (you may be dancing alone, but so what?) and then have a snack and a drink on the deck. Service was very good, and we weren't rushed.

Best part of my visit was the dancing, with Mike, who did a headstand! It's not fine dining, but it's fun.

• Visited September 2013
Western Mass.
“Good place to view the lake!”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Have been coming to this restaurant since 2007, (except 2008). I camp in the Lake George region and was looking for a good place to watch the fireworks on Labor Day weekend (Saturday). Sit right on the deck, watch the people stroll by, the cruise ships and the fireworks. Food is fair (steak burger most excellent!), can get crowded, best to get there early (8-ish). Bartenders are friendly and prompt. Music after the fireworks if you like.

• Visited August 2013