“we love 7 dwarfs and can't wait to come back.”

Seven Dwarfs Motel & Cabins
Ranked #65 of 89 Hotels in Lake George
Reviewed August 20, 2012

This was our first time stay at 7 dwarfs motel and we loved it.we saw the website and booked because cabin looked so cute but the place was even nicer than website.we had three rooms,one for my family and two other two for my sisters.Rooms were very clean and comfortable.There was lot of space outside the rooms for our kids to play.we did bbq by the stream and enjoyed it a lot.pool was lot of fun,very clean and refreshing.In short everything was great,we stayed for 7 nights and can't wait to come back.

Room Tip: brown cabins and 2 bedroom efficiency are bigger.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family

Reviewed August 13, 2012

This cabin motel is fairly cute and we were attracted to it for the 7 Dwarfs theme, which more the looks of the small houses in which the cabin are made than the real Disney theme. We stayed at a log cabin by the brook, which happens to be the farthest away from the state road 9. I f you can stay there when its not too hot to sleep with the AC on, the sound of the brook will sooth your night away. You can use a common kitchen and some small charcoal BBQs outside set up next to some tables by the brook. I made the reservations a month in advance and it was no vacancy for the whole week-end we stayed. I wouldn't think of it as a luxury stay, more like an upgrade to camping in a tent. The size of the 1 Queen bed cabin will force you to find something to do in the are, you will definitely not want to stay in late, but Lake Georges in definitely the spot for many entertaining activities.

Room Tip: Any wood or Log cabin will be by the brook and away from the street and come in a time when the need...
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 30, 2012

I thought the little cottage idea sounded wonderful. What a mistake. They took the money immediately when I got there. I was then told we would have the cottage that is only about 10 feet from the road, which is the main road, trucks, cars all hours of the day and night. I told her we refused to stay there and wanted another cabin. She then gave me another one. At first it cozy, but after really looking at it the beds were from the early 1900's, the air conditioner hardly worked. the bathroom was horrible- The room had a nasty smell. We immediately went and bought Lysol. I think I used the whole can. i sprayed the beds,rug, bathroom, everything. We were very uncomfortable, We stayed both nights as planned because they already had all our money for the room. We felt like the beds had bed bugs and months later we now have them in our home. We are so disgusted that they get to advertise nd mislead people. Should be shut down.

Room Tip: Do not go!!!!!!!!
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank lovebud54
Reviewed July 27, 2012

I found this place just by chance. It was available the week I was in Lake George NY with my boyfriend. It was small but clean and neat. The cabin came with a front porch with chairs and table. Inside it had a queen size bed, small table with chair, dresser with tv and refrigator. The bathroom was really clean. There was daily maid service that cleaned and got rid of garbage. There was a window AC unit. There was also a community kitchen for the cabins without microwaves that included a stove and microwave, and coffe pot. It was prefect for two people. I would definilty recommand this place to anyone. The place had a pool and lilttle creek in the back. There were also units available with kitchens. It is also within walking distance of Lake George Village!

Room Tip: There are rooms available with kitchen units which is great for families and people vacationing on a...
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Mel J
Reviewed July 21, 2012

My family had booked another cottage up the road which was a nightmare which we could not stay at once we arrived. Sainam was sweet and showed us several different options for us within her motel. She then offered us another option which was at a different establishment owned by her cousin a few blocks away. She went above and beyond to accomodate us with what she had and when that did not work for us, she then gave our business to another business owner-(her cousin, but nonetheless-gave our business to someone else). We had looked at the options at 7 Dwarfs and all were clean-but with the last minute notice, the room that would have fit our needs was not available. The motel we wound up booking was clean, and the owner was also very accomodating and wished to please. Both of these owners had pride in their establishments and were good hardworking business owners.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Lisa06375
Reviewed July 13, 2012

This place is dirty. We thought it was a great value so we decided to stay there. After you pay for your nights up front , you cannot get your money back. I think they do this for a reason. Most people must must want to leave immediately once they see how dirty this is kept. Our sheets were blood stained among other mystery stains. There was also hairs found in the sheets of both full size beds. The cabin smelled. We watched the housekeeping staff reuse comforters over and over. Even in between customers, they were never washed. We had to ask for clean sheets. When we ripped the dirty ones off, there was a severely stained mattress pad that looked like it was never washed. Our air conditioner knob was broke, blinds and window screens were also broken. Carpet was run down and dirty. "community kitchen" looks so disgusting that It must be infested with creatures. I love lake George but couldnt wait to get home to a clean and sanitary place to stay. Outside

by the dirty grills, there was bags of trash left there. I can't see how the owners can expect people to live in such filth. Don't waste your money. I would have rather spent more to avoid this.

• Stayed: July 2012
1  Thank Mm426
Reviewed July 9, 2012

i just got back from lake george with my wife and my kids ,i stayed in room 17 and i loved every minute of it ,the people where nice and they also had 3 kids .2 boys and a girl my kids played with them and they had alot of fun,when it was time to go my kids where crying because they didnt want to leave but we had to,i already missed that place and i cant wait till next year to go back ,the best part is that its right off the exit of 87 and so close to the bardwalk.<3<3<3<3

Room Tip: if you have a big family i would rent room number 8&9 its together and it has 3 big beds and 2 b...
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family