“I think I was hosed!”

Good for: Bar scene, Families with children, Local cuisine, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
“I think I was hosed!”
Reviewed August 28, 2013

Went in 2012 it was great. Last night I'm pretty certain I was served Lloyd's BBQ pulled pork, microwaved! It was bad. Italian stuff was good.

1 Thank Wireless812
justjj0001, Manager at Smokey Joe's Saloon & Grill, responded to this review, September 1, 2013
Sorry for your bad experience....When you were here last the RIBS were great, then wouldn't you think something might have gone wrong with this one? We've done the RIBS the same for over twenty years.......You might have wanted to speak to someone and we could have corrected it at the time.......As far as Lloyd's, don't know who that is.........I think we were the one's who got HOSED!!!!!!!!

Woonsocket, Rhode Island, United States
“Great food and service. Go back again”
Reviewed August 26, 2013

I had one of the best ribs in a long time, my wife had the swordfish and she said it was very good and fresh. Our waiter was great, very pleasant and professionally. We will be back again.

Hudson, New York
“Day at Lake George-”
Reviewed August 22, 2013

after day of shopping-got thirsty & hungry-had excellent dinner-best ribs in town-was nice to see friends from Hudson-we will be back soon. Steve & Carol

stottville,new york
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Happy Tuesday !!!!!”
Reviewed August 21, 2013

When taking 'day trips', I like to read reviews for restaurants in the area to help us decide where to go....so I thought I should add our opinion to help others make a choice as well. After a walk in the Village of Lake George, we stopped at The Gaslight Bar & Grill (also after reading some pretty great reviews)....and it was the best decision of the day.. We cooled of with some cocktails (at the bar....happy hour)....and , after appetizers,.....had the best chicken, ribs,and cornbread . Our waitress was a doll.....the place, in general is immaculate and welcoming.....'Looking forward to a return visit!

1 Thank karaoke2
Hudson, New York, United States
“Great Meal”
Reviewed August 18, 2013

The meal was great . Best Ribs I have ever had ( juicy , fell off the bone and just the right taste). Service was great !!!! And a visit from the owner Jerry made the evening perfect.

• Visited August 2013
snapshotlakegeorgeny, Owner at Smokey Joe's Saloon & Grill, responded to this review, August 18, 2013
Thank you very much....,.