“Great Service and Great Deals”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Lake George Plaza Outlet Center
Ranked #14 of 51 things to do in Lake George
More attraction details
Owner description: Shop-until-you-drop at this huge outlet mall that offers brand name merchandise from Anne Klein, Dansk Factory Store, Geoffrey Beene, Harve Benard, London Fog, Pierre Cardin, Timberland and many more.
Queensbury, New York
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 36 helpful votes
“Great Service and Great Deals”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 13, 2012

The outlet stores that are found here are found in most outlets, but the service is excellent, the staff friendly and with the variety of stores, there is something for everyone.

Visited December 2012
1 Thank Eric M

Ballston Lake
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“Out looked out”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 30, 2012

Generally the same tat as every other out door outlet mall. But has some great deals at Orvis where some returned unused coats/hats/gloves etc go for a good price, has a fairly good Pubish place or usual low quality food service offerings. I would only stop if on my way to of from LG not worth a day trip there...

Visited June 2012
Rockland, Canada
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 155 helpful votes
“Average price - found no major saving”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 23, 2012

We were at the Lake George Plaza Outlet in early August. There are lots of stores and easy to get around, but we did not found any good savings. We found most items are same price as major stores. The outlets were close to our camping ground, we went there several time during our 1 week visit at Lake George.

Visited August 2012
1 Thank malyhupe
Albany, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good deals...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 18, 2012

We all loved the layout of the center. Everything was easy to get to and the prices and personnel were very good.

Visited August 2012
1 Thank August2012_12
Hillsdale, New York, United States
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Did what I had to do.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2012

I had 3 stores I needed to get to and it worked out just fine at the Lake George Plaza Outlet Center. With the traffic starting miles away, I thought I'd have to park by the Wax Museum to shop. Shocked and elated, I was able to get an upfront and center spot at the first store and had to do only one ride around before I found a centrally located spot for the 2 other stores. I had good service at all 3 stores and will happily spend at them again on my next visit.

Visited July 2012