“Average price - found no major saving”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Lake George Plaza Outlet Center
Ranked #15 of 51 things to do in Lake George
More attraction details
Owner description: Shop-until-you-drop at this huge outlet mall that offers brand name merchandise from Anne Klein, Dansk Factory Store, Geoffrey Beene, Harve Benard, London Fog, Pierre Cardin, Timberland and many more.
Reviewed August 23, 2012

We were at the Lake George Plaza Outlet in early August. There are lots of stores and easy to get around, but we did not found any good savings. We found most items are same price as major stores. The outlets were close to our camping ground, we went there several time during our 1 week visit at Lake George.

1  Thank malyhupe
There are newer reviews for Lake George Plaza Outlet Center

Reviewed August 18, 2012

We all loved the layout of the center. Everything was easy to get to and the prices and personnel were very good.

1  Thank August2012_12
Reviewed July 29, 2012

I had 3 stores I needed to get to and it worked out just fine at the Lake George Plaza Outlet Center. With the traffic starting miles away, I thought I'd have to park by the Wax Museum to shop. Shocked and elated, I was able to get an upfront and center spot at the first store and had to do only one ride around before I found a centrally located spot for the 2 other stores. I had good service at all 3 stores and will happily spend at them again on my next visit.

1  Thank Allison H
Reviewed March 11, 2012

be ready to spend some more cash, a lot of outlets with very good deals!

1  Thank Alderaic
Reviewed October 6, 2011

These Outlets are by far the best bargain i have ever found! Every article of clothes and footwear i own was purchased at these outlets. Most of my kitchen utensils as well. We go to Lake George every year and dedicate an entire day to shopping, which usually ends with a Log Jam dinner. Last month i purchased a $375 XL Wilson leather jacket for $50. Its a perfect cure for a rainy Lake George day!!

2  Thank Bonesjr