“Great Greek Food”
Review of Athena Gyro

Athena Gyro
Reviewed September 4, 2016 via mobile

Amazing food! Everything fresh and well seasoned. Portions are huge! Place is clean and staff friendly. Will def be going again!!!

Date of visit: September 2016

Reviewed August 29, 2016 via mobile

Great new addition to the area. Friendly staff and owner, George. Love his attitude and love for the business and the local area. The food is Greek comfort food. Nothing fancy and priced reasonably. He also does take out. I hope he will have some Greek specials in the future. The gyros and souvlaki were all good. I definitely think it more superior than what you get at the Greek festivals. I am not a fan of fries with my meal but I forget to ask for rice. My bad on that but maybe he can offers other Greek sautéed vegetables. The galaktoboureko which is a custard dessert was very good and my favorite Greek dessert. Spread the word and enjoy a Greek meal. Love it and you will too.

Date of visit: August 2016