“Fun carribean food, nice menu!”
Review of Curly's Grille

Curly's Grille
Reserve with OpenTable
Curly's Grille is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 23 Restaurants in Lackawanna
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed May 16, 2012 via mobile

Great flavors & nice menu selection... Bar area is nice & they have local beer from WNY on tap! Definitely worth trying!

1  Thank cambrieon

Reviewed March 21, 2012

Bar & Grill may be a bit decieving. This place is not your local hangout with burgers and fries. The menu is all about fresh fish, chicken and steak. The black bean soup was awesome! I had fish and my two friends had the filet. All meals were cooked perfectly and looked fabulous. For dessert, I had creme brulee and they shared a dessert with a toffee crust that had vanilla ice cream, fresh fruit and whipped cream. mmmmmm.
everything was great we will ber back again.

I was a little surprised at the prices of entrees. I assumed by the Bar and Grill that it would be less upscale and less expensive. But now that I know, I still will be back. It was fantastic.

Reviewed February 26, 2012

I have been coming to this restaurant for years.
I come here both for business, as well as dinner with my spouse.
The menu has a distinctive Caribbean flavor to it, however, I hardly ever order from the menu. I have found over the years that their specials are perfection, every time. That is just my opinion however, because their menu is definitely incredibly good. The steak au poivre is perhaps my favorite beef menu option, with the sauce on the side. Caribbean Blue Fish is my favorite seafood menu option. Of course, the jerk chicken is what brought this restaurant to prominence initially, and it is fantastic as well.

Reviewed February 25, 2012

Yesterday I had dinner at a very simple restaurant in Pittsburgh, crowded with lots of people. Perfect food, hence a good experience. Today at Curley's there were also a lot of people and I had an even better meal. But, in addition, there was great service by very friendly people and Curley's is just a nice place. How should I rank this compared with yesterday? I would say "a great experience" and, should I return to this area I will eat here again.

1  Thank Tikl_44
Reviewed January 21, 2012

We went to celebrate my birthday. After waiting an 1/1/2 for our entree, the short ribs had a funny taste. I sent it back and we left only eating a mediocre appetizer. Later that evening, I came down with food poisoning. I was sick the whole night, and felt terrible the next day. NEVER AGAIN.

3  Thank Jim705

Been to Curly's Grille? Share your experiences!