“THE LOBSTER ROLL”
Review of Kismet Inn

Kismet Inn
Ranked #2 of 3 Restaurants in Kismet
Reviewed June 27, 2018

I had lunch yesterday at the INN. I saw the sign for LOBSTER rolls and asked the waitress how it is. She said great. She didn't tell me there wasn't a hint of lobster in it. It was imitation crab meat. really The place could be so much better try alittle

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed June 26, 2018 via mobile

Went for lunch today! Saw a sign for lobster roll on the special board outside. $18.95!! I asked the waitress how the lobster roll was, she said it’s really good. Well, I ordered it. It was NOT LOBSTER! It was imitation crab! Seriously... I’m not one to complain, but, that’s ridiculous! How, can they do that??? False advertising!

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed May 31, 2018 via mobile

Summer 2018 means Back
To Fire Island—and dinner, drinks and fun at the Kismet Inn. Our first night back. The weather was not cooperating but we had a great time with Martinis made by Erin, and a fantastic King Crab Dinner with board clans, onions soups and a salad to start.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed August 20, 2017

Drinks came with just a hint of alcohol, sent it back and still weak. I ordered jack and 7 and it looked like just 7up in the glass. I believe the liquor is watered down, even my wife's piñata colatta tasted like plain milk.
After we ordered the overpriced appetizers we waited over 35 minutes for them to come and the order was wrong (the place was just about empty when we ordered so no reason for the wait or screw ups) The portions were ridiculously small for the price.
They are the lowest rated restaurant in Kismet for a reason.
Do not waste your time or money in this horrible place.

Date of visit: August 2017
1  Thank nesconsetbaseball
Reviewed August 2, 2017 via mobile

Great food and service, portions were very filling, the views out of all the windows were the great South Bay , you could not of asked for a nicer evening

Date of visit: June 2017