“Surfs Out disappointment”
Review of Surfs Out

Surfs Out
Reserve with OpenTable
Surfs Out is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 3 Restaurants in Kismet
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Surfs Out disappointment”
Reviewed July 16, 2014 via mobile

The sushi and the sushi chef were really good. The rest of the crew needs some customers skills. Not very professional and loud. We set at the bar and the bar tender chatted non stop with her colleagues who were all over the floor. They were very loud and not considerate of the guests. Poor client focus and not very friendly. Considering the location, Surfs Out could use some atmosphere and character. Not sue we will go back.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank Sabaudia10

Lindenhurst, New York
“Not my fave”
Reviewed June 28, 2014

I was out on Fire Island on a sunny summer afternoon. Lucky for me I went to the Kismet Inn first. The prices in here are quite exorbitant. I didn't stay long, had a drink. Same drink I just had at Kismet Inn for three bucks less. Prices on the menu were not bashful!!! You'll see!

Visited June 2014
Scottsdale, Arizona
“Fresh sushi!!!”
Reviewed June 22, 2014 via mobile

Staff that greated us at the hostess station to the busboys was fantastic! The food was really good. The menu has a lot of variety. Seafood was really fresh.
Thanks for a great dinner!

Visited June 2014
New York City, New York
“Great restaurant!”
Reviewed May 26, 2014

Surfs out has some really great food. They have really fresh, great seafood and burgers. Also, their sushi is really fresh and fantastic. The servers are very nice as well. We love it!

• Visited May 2014
Long Island, NY
“This place sucks!”
Reviewed May 4, 2014

I have been going to kismet for over 30 years. Yesterday we went to the Out, some friends and relatives were going to the Out's Pig Roast, I cannot eat pork, makes me ill.. also I'm not a beer drinker. My husband and I entered the restaurant, I told them that I was not going to eat, hoping I could order other food. I was told the only food available was the pig roast. So I asked I I could come in and get a drink or soda. I was told no. I would have to pay $55 to go in. Friends who did go in said that by the time they got to the food it was gone. So for $55 you were suppose to get a pig roast, some side dishes and beer. Soda, water were not included. They had a band that was not very good. The thing that really irritated me was two young woman, both of whom are visibly pregnant wanted to come in with two toddlers, both under 3 years old, were told that they would each have to pay $55 apiece. Even for the children. They explained that they would not be drinking but were told that it would still be $55. Later in the day the Out ran out of the only beer they were serving, Bud Light. They started mixing Bud Light and Miller Light. Nice, right? I will NEVER go near this place, ever!!!!

Visited May 2014