See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed October 28, 2017 via mobile

We had a lovely stay at this hotel. Rooms were clean, beds comfortable and hotel was very quiet. The staff was very nice and welcoming. I had doubts about this hotel after reading some of the other reviews however, our experience was very nice. The attached restaurant was a bonus for us after a long day shopping we didn't have to leave the hotel for dinner. As guests of the hotel we received a voucher at the restaurant for breakfast. When in the area I would definitely stay here again.

Stayed: October 2017, traveled with friends
QualityInn12401, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Kingston, responded to this reviewResponded October 30, 2017

Barbara C,

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how you enjoyed your stay at the Quality Inn & Suites Kingston Hotel. It is very rewarding to hear from you on this matter and we appreciate that you have acknowledged our efforts to provide a clean, comfortable, and hospitable experience. It means a lot to us that you've allowed us to be such an important part of your family vacation and we thank you for sharing your five star experience!

Reviewed October 15, 2017

Having my home fumigated for pests, searched abut 20 places for a room because I had little notice about the fumigation (36 hours), applied online with my contact info and home address, confirmed it minutes later with a phone call where my address was confirmed/discussed, and tried to check in Saturday right at 2PM and was told "we don't rent rooms to locals". The person at the desk would not tell me what means local, except to say "you are local" as it was confirmed by my ID.

I said "good luck with that" and traveled 40 minutes to a cheaper hotel than the $210 place that wouldn't grant the RESERVATION" made online.

ZERO mention of this policy on the hotel website nor t the Quality Inn site when I made the reservation.

Stayed: October 2017, traveled solo
1  Thank tomshowers
QualityInn12401, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Kingston, responded to this reviewResponded October 19, 2017

tomshowers,

Thank you so much for bringing this matter to our attention. I am so sorry to hear about the difficulties that you experienced for your online reservation request which didn't grant, The standard procedure in such cases is to confer with management regarding what can be done to resolve the error, as our staff is not authorized to make decisions which conflict with policy. Thank you for your business and review.

Reviewed October 5, 2017

Stayed over night for a little get away , room was very clean , as was the pool ,we went swimming for a couple hours the water was clean and warm felt great , The manager and staff were very friendly and met any of our requests , the free sit down breakfast was also very good !!

Room Tip: This time we stayed facing the Thurway didnt hear the traffic .
  • Stayed: October 2017, traveled as a couple
QualityInn12401, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Kingston, responded to this reviewResponded October 9, 2017

Ronb89,

Your kind compliments mean so much to us, and we thank you for taking the time to share this review. We aim to impress with our breakfast, hospitality, and cleanliness. Glad that we were able to meet your expectations of service and accommodations and we're all looking forward to your next visit!

Reviewed September 27, 2017

Mean staff! Bugs by a / c unit! Unclean coffee pot! Blood on bed ! Smelled like smoke! The owner or front desk manager is horrible person!! Bad bad karma for him! Was told over. The phone that the room would be 117 and then upon arrival was told $230 for the night LIAR!!

Stayed: August 2017
1  Thank Kim F
QualityInn12401, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Kingston, responded to this reviewResponded October 1, 2017

Kim F,

Thank you for rating your recent experience at our hotel. I do want to assure you and all other guests that we clean and sanitize our guest rooms following each guest stay. It is a very important part of our policies in order to ensure that each guest enjoys a comfortable, clean, and safe environment. I hope our services and accommodations will exceed your expectations during your next visit!

Reviewed September 23, 2017 via mobile

We needed a hotel and we grabbed this room last minute since it was so late. Big section of mold in the bathroom and serenaded by a cricket throughout the night. The place smelled awful in room, halls and restaurant. Price was also different than what was quoted and 800# staff not helpful and rude. Front desk staff no better.

Stayed: September 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank Lois C
QualityInn12401, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Kingston, responded to this reviewResponded September 25, 2017

Lois C,

Thank you for bringing to our attention your experience and comments regarding your stay in our hotel. Know that your voice is important to us and that we are addressing the issues that you indicated in an effort to improve upon the guest experience at our hotel. I am sorry that your room was not properly and thoroughly cleaned and maintained according to the high standards of our maintenance and housekeeping staff. I hope that you will consider staying with us again so that we can have another chance to provide you with a superior experience.