See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed July 10, 2017

We booked this property as we were in town for the HITS Series Ironman. This was the most reasonable priced place in good vicinity to race site with decent reviews. Now when
I read some of these reviews I am surprised as I found this place good value for the money. The room is big, beds are comfy, the TV, Fridge, and microwave are all in excellent condition. Now it definitely could use redecorating as it is an older property. I loved the made to order free breakfast, it is yummy! And it was hot, and fresh. Staff in the breakfast area are super nice and efficient I found.
The pool is huge and heated, (although it could use a couple of degrees higher!) but the pool room is warm which is awesome. The pool is very nice! The exercise room cardio equipment needs replacing, I found the treadmill unusable but the bike was ok. The free weights were perfect and the bench is in good condition.
The staff at the front desk were fantastic except for the night shift girl, she left a sign up saying "I will be back in 5 minutes" so as my husband left early for his race, he couldn't get his to go breakfast bag. So when I cam back from dropping him at his race about 1/2 hr later, I noticed the sign still there, so I went closer to look for a bell to ring, and I see the night shift girl with two chairs together and her feet up on one and her half asleep. So when she noticed me she said " you wanna a receipt?" I said "No a to go breakfast please" and he nodded to the other side of the counter and said over there. I said thank you and grabbed one. (It consisted of a granola bar a fruit cup and a OJ.)

I would definitely stay there again, for the price I find it a good deal compared to the other hotels. I am not in my room a lot, so I don't want to pay a fortune.

One issue I noticed in my room 239, the door doesn't automatically close and also makes a really loud noise when trying to get it to close properly. needs realigned maybe?

Room Tip: Away from doors, elevators and ice machines
  • Stayed: July 2017, traveled as a couple
QualityInn12401, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Kingston, responded to this reviewResponded July 12, 2017

Dear Fun_in_Sun1976,

Thank you very much for the compliments you give to our hotel! We value our customer's experience that is why we always make sure that our facilities are in good shape to provide our customers the best we can offer in a reasonable price. Hearing about how our efforts to give you a pleasant and accommodating experience have been successful is very rewarding for every member of our staff and management team. Your feedback will serve as encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to provide an exceptional and memorable experience for every guest.

Reviewed June 17, 2017

I was in the area for a family wedding and stayed at this hotel. Hotels are expensive in this area but I got a decent deal on my room at the Quality Inn so decided to stay here.

The decor is a little dated and tired...but the place is clean, front desk staff friendly, and it is right off the highway - very close to Woodstock and Kingston, so I'd stay here again.

I was disappointed that when I returned to my room after the wedding, it hadn't been touched. I had the 'Do not disturb' sign on my door in the morning when I heard maids in the hallway, but I took the sign off around noon when I left the room...but no one bothered to make up my bed or change my towels out during the afternoon or evening.

• Stayed: June 2017, traveled with family
QualityInn12401, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Kingston, responded to this reviewResponded June 20, 2017

Dear Alan K,

Your review and rating of our hotel mean a lot to us, and we thank you for taking the time to share this experience. We appreciate that you've taken the time to share the ways that we have impressed you and the ways that we can improve we want you to know that the matters you mentioned are being addressed to our management. I'm glad you found our location to be convenient, and I hope you will find your expectations to be far surpassed during your next visit!

Reviewed February 13, 2017 via mobile

After reading these reviews we were very scared to stay here. But, we all ended up having a great time.
We went skiing in Windham, and this was a great place 45-50 minutes away from the mountain. The bed was comfortable, the pillows weren't super comfortable, but the room was clean, spacious, and everything worked.
The complimentary breakfast was great. We all got two eggs with toast and home fries, with coffee.

Stayed: February 2017, traveled with family
QualityInn12401, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Kingston, responded to this reviewResponded February 15, 2017

Dear OtyliaW,

Thank you so much for your compliments to our breakfast options and service. It is very rewarding to hear your perspective of our hotel and we appreciate that you have
acknowledged our efforts to provide a clean and comfortable experience. I am thrilled to hear that we exceeded your expectations and we look forward to seeing you and
your family again!

Reviewed December 22, 2016

The hotel is basically what you would expect for a Quality Inn. You can rely on getting a room that is clean and comfortable with a functional washroom (it was relatively small, but it was clean and functional. The bed was quite comfortable. The WiFi worked very well. And it was close to restaurants. The breakfast was a "menu breakfast" in the restaurant attached to the hotel (a step above the normal continental breakfast of this type of hotel). I would recommend this hotel to anyone for family, business or solo travel.

Room Tip: Reservations through the Choice Hotels Website are very practical. AAA/CAA or to other such org will get you a small rebate.
  • Stayed: December 2016, traveled solo
QualityInn12401, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Kingston, responded to this reviewResponded December 22, 2016

Dear RaynaldLortie,
Thank you so much for this kind review you have of our hotel. We are so glad to know that you had a great time with us and thank you so much for appreciating our efforts of providing you with clean and comfortable accommodations. We only wish to give nothing but the best service to our guests, and to know that we have accomplished such goal gives us great joy. Thank you for your recommendation, and we certainly hope that we can be of service to you and your family again on your next trip.

Reviewed November 26, 2016

This hotel has not had love in a long time....not one person smiled either! Haven't stayed at a quality inn for many years and won't be again. The room itself hadn't been updated in a few decades but appeared clean. The hall was not clean. The "breakfast included" - choice of 3 -from the restaurant next door was ok when the apathetic server delivered it. Again not a smile- so sad - Just felt like a turning back of time... Very few people there (sorry I can see why). I am guessing there are many other better choices!

• Stayed: November 2016, traveled with family
1  Thank CentralMEgirl
QualityInn12401, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Kingston, responded to this reviewResponded November 27, 2016

Dear CentralMEgirl,

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey and share your experience! I am so disappointed to hear that you were so dissatisfied with our accommodations and services and that our rating for your experience is so low. It's important for us to impress our guests and your comments will make this goal that much more attainable. It is our sincere hope that you will one day return to see how your comments have affected our direction in reaching our ultimate ambition of giving each guest a five star experience.