The king suites are spacious and comfortable, with exceptions, but are in need of makeover. Having two bathrooms is a plus. Staff polite.
Heating thermostat did not do the job; either fully on or off, no auto cut off. Hot water too slow to warm up for shower even after 4-5 minutes. Tub drains and toilets not efficient, just did not work very well.
Had flat LED TV, definitely no HD reception in sitting area, TV reception not so hot, and old tube TV in bed area just ok.
Big nuisance was room lighting; just skimpy. Entry way dark by "closet" area and dressing area had no light.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Quality Inn & Suites, a Kingston hotel in the heart of the Catskill Mountains. Perfectly located off Interstate 87 near Catskill Park, the Quality Inn & Suites™ hotel is less than four miles from the Hudson River Cruises. This Kingston, NY hotel is within 15 miles of Horse Shows In The Sun (HITS) and Bard College. The State University of New York at New Paltz (SUNY New Paltz) is only a short drive from the hotel. The Dutchess County Fairgrounds, home of the Dutchess County Fair and Rhinebeck Antiques Fair, is just minutes away. The Hudson Valley Garlic Festival, voted the number one Food Festival in the United States by USA Today , is also close by. Several shops and restaurants are in the surrounding area. Be sure to visit Roudigan's Steakhouse and the Hollywood Lounge, located on the property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Choice Hotels, Travelocity, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Quality Inn & Suites Kingston reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Inn & Suites Kingston Hotel Kingston
- Quality Inn And Suites Kingston
- Quality Inn Hotel Kingston
- Quality Inn Kingston Ny
- Kingston Quality Inn