We were greeted with an unfriendly male clerk at check in who wouldn't listen to my question regarding AAA or Senior discount. We paid $182 for the "last" room available (I had reservations).
The room had peeling wallpaper, holes in the carpet and splintering wood at the base of the bathroom door.
The noise from the NY87 rumbled all night.
I will stay longer next year in a local B&B.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Quality Inn & Suites, a Kingston hotel in the heart of the Catskill Mountains. Perfectly located off Interstate 87 near Catskill Park, the Quality Inn & Suites™ hotel is less than four miles from the Hudson River Cruises. This Kingston, NY hotel is within 15 miles of Horse Shows In The Sun (HITS) and Bard College. The State University of New York at New Paltz (SUNY New Paltz) is only a short drive from the hotel. The Dutchess County Fairgrounds, home of the Dutchess County Fair and Rhinebeck Antiques Fair, is just minutes away. The Hudson Valley Garlic Festival, voted the number one Food Festival in the United States by USA Today , is also close by. Several shops and restaurants are in the surrounding area. Be sure to visit Roudigan's Steakhouse and the Hollywood Lounge, located on the property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline and Choice Hotels so you can book your Quality Inn & Suites Kingston reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Inn & Suites Kingston Hotel Kingston
- Quality Inn And Suites Kingston
- Quality Inn Hotel Kingston
- Quality Inn Kingston Ny
- Kingston Quality Inn