We had to find a place to stay and ended up at the Quality Inn. We have stayed at this chain before and this property doesn't come up to standards.
Upon entering, we left luggage and went to the restaurant next door. This place offers a discount card for inner and breakfast there in the morning. Good food. Very nice that they have worked with the restaurant.
Our room left a lot to be desired. Wallpaper wasn't fully attached to the walks. Dust and cobwebs were found around the ceiling where it hadn't been cleaned for a while. A receipt from a previous user of the room was on the floor by the waste basket. The bathroom door was cracked and had a screw out so it wouldn't close unless you pulled it sideways while you shut it. Two lights and the clock didn't work and when I called the front desk to have someone check them and bring a bulb if necessary, I was told I needed to pull out their furniture (that would be the bureau, the king bed and the pull out bed/couch) to check the cords. We made do. I don't even want to guess what the strange dried fluids on the picture over the bed are.
There is a refrigerator and microwave and iron in the room. Bedding is adequate. Furniture, excepting he pull out couch, is pretty nice. This place could easily be much better but they have to do some more maintenance and the cleaning crew needs help. The front desk needs to care more. This seems to be a generally pricy area but at around a hundred and a half per night, we expected better.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Quality Inn & Suites, a Kingston hotel in the heart of the Catskill Mountains. Perfectly located off Interstate 87 near Catskill Park, the Quality Inn & Suites™ hotel is less than four miles from the Hudson River Cruises. This Kingston, NY hotel is within 15 miles of Horse Shows In The Sun (HITS) and Bard College. The State University of New York at New Paltz (SUNY New Paltz) is only a short drive from the hotel. The Dutchess County Fairgrounds, home of the Dutchess County Fair and Rhinebeck Antiques Fair, is just minutes away. The Hudson Valley Garlic Festival, voted the number one Food Festival in the United States by USA Today , is also close by. Several shops and restaurants are in the surrounding area. Be sure to visit Roudigan's Steakhouse and the Hollywood Lounge, located on the property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Choice Hotels, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Quality Inn & Suites Kingston reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Inn & Suites Kingston Hotel Kingston
- Quality Inn And Suites Kingston
- Quality Inn Hotel Kingston
- Quality Inn Kingston Ny
- Kingston Quality Inn