“Slow aervice”
Review of The Anchorage

The Anchorage
Ranked #138 of 224 Restaurants in Kingston
Description: Casual family dining. All food is homemade & prepared to order. Enjoy selections from burgers & wings to steak & seafood. We offer a full bar & outdoor dining with water views. Most major credit cards are accepted.
Reviewed January 17, 2017 via mobile

My entree was not available & I wasn't told until 30 minutes AFTER I ordered it. It took a solid 45 minutes to get our meals. There were only 4 other tables occupied. The Anchorage burger was very good.

Date of visit: January 2017
Reviewed August 23, 2016

Its been ages since I'd been here and was delighted that it hadn't lost its feel or quality. Its one of those "cheers" kind of places. You go and your treated like family no matter how long its been since you've been there (or even if you've never been there). The food quality was really good for a hole in the wall place and there's not way you could finish the serving sizes they give you. atmosphere was great for enjoying a nice meal with family (and kids) and catching up on things. The location is nice, had good parking, and really good service (very attentive and welcoming). They have an old piano in the place and they let my 9yr old daughter play on it and "entertain" us. They really made her feel special for doing it, rather than a bother for asking. Class act place.

Date of visit: July 2016