“One of the best diners...salads are awesome.”
Review of Kings Valley Diner

Kings Valley Diner
Ranked #27 of 210 Restaurants in Kingston
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed March 7, 2014

This is one of the best diners. The pancakes have a delicious flavor & the salads are the best. Other places the salads are sparse but these are loaded & impossible to finish. Last Sunday noon there wasn't an empty seat.

Reviewed November 10, 2013

my family has been frequenting this diner for many years. I am happy to say that even with the change in names, the food, quality and service have continued to be outstanding. many of the wait staff have been there for years. the food is excellent offering many choices and you can even make a meal out of the appetizers....they are that big. We will always come back here for the food, friendly faces and excellent value this diner offers.

Reviewed July 14, 2013

Went here by chance as our first choice for Sunday lunch was packed with a long wait, so ended up here. Rather extensive menu, but typical of this style of diner. Was very surprised by the size of the portions as they were HUGE! Had all we could do to finish, and ended up taking leftovers home for another meal. Prices were reasonable, service fair to good, and food was very good Would go again when in Kingston.

Reviewed June 23, 2013

Generally, I'm not a fan of diners, but when my husband & I are out running errands & hunger strikes this is a good choice (we seldom agree on where to eat; I like Asian, he doesn't). The owner keeps his eye on the operation & it shows. We had a simple but delicious lunch wrap & a yummy bowl of soup. Special requests are handled graciously & service is attentive. Rest rooms are spotless. I was quite pleased.

Reviewed February 19, 2013

Very decent food in a modernized, sleek-looking diner. I've been here for lunch and dinner a number of times and I've never been disappointed by the food. Their sandwich and wrap selection is great, with interesting combinations like the Navajo. There's free Wifi in the building and the delivery is a great service ($1 delivery charge for Kingston, Ulster, and Lake Katrine). Best of all, it's a clean diner (I'm not scared to go into the restrooms) with a friendly, helpful staff. The only downside is that the parking lot seems too small for the diner space, and it's tough to find a spot during peak hours.