“Beautiful food great service”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Skytop Steakhouse & Brewing Co - CLOSED

Skytop Steakhouse & Brewing Co
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Waterford, Ireland
“Beautiful food great service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 14, 2012

Just the most beautiful food and great service but if you are eating at there dont stay at the Rodeway Inn just disgraceful read the reviews worst hotel I have ever stayed at in my life !!!!

Visited August 2012

New York City, New York
“Wedding venue for some friends, nice place!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 8, 2012

We were here recently for our friends' wedding reception. I'm not sure how it compares as a wedding venue to a restaurant, but the buffet food was quite tasty, the drink selection solid, and the space attractive with a great view. If you're in the area it's definitely worth doing, probably especially if you can get seats on the patio during good weather.

• Visited September 2012
Kingston, New York
“Great place to eat”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 30, 2012

Nice restaurant woth good food and affordable prices. Great views overlooking Kingston and the surrounding area.

Visited June 2012
“Hope for the places sake they keep this manager ! The place was well run and friendly!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 21, 2012 via mobile

Upon our arrival we were greeted by a very pleasant hostess and was asked to wait at the bar until a table was ready for us. The entire staff was extremely friendly & attentive including the manager, Tim. We had been here a few years back and the place was horrible. Food was awful, service was bad & the manager at the time was a short cranky old man who dressed like a complete slob & looked drunk! We enjoyed our our visit this time thanks to the new manager & fun staff! If not for anything else we will be back just to visit the staff!!

Rhinebeck, New York
“I had been so excited...but the minute I walked in, disappointment set in.....”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 21, 2012

I can very honestly state that I had been so excited to try this place.... I had seen the sign beckoning to me for so long whenever I passed by on the highway below, that when a friend asked me if I wanted to go there one night for dinner.... I jumped at the opportunity.

Now granted, going in I knew it was going to be maybe a little hokie, it's not exactly NYC, LA, Vegas or Dallas, but I have been to smaller towns where I have absolutely fallen in love with restaurants and sadly this just was not the case.....

My steak tough, my salad nothing more than what I consider a cafeteria salad at best with a store brand salad dressing..... I was so disappointed that I didn't even bother trying one of their deserts, and it's truly such a shame as the place truly has potential.

Am I glad I tried it? Yes, as if I hadn't I would have always wondered if I had missed out on someplace really great.... will I go back? No, not even as someone else's guest..... was nit a pleasant experience.

• Visited January 2012