“Suprisingly good”

Cuisines: Seafood
ny,ny
“Suprisingly good”
Reviewed July 14, 2012

I could not believe how good it was, My wife liked it too, Steak and Lobster at it's best

RI
“Too expensive for an "eh" chain”
Reviewed June 4, 2012

First of all, the staff are very efficient, polite and there wasn't any visible cleanliness issues. After walking in and waiting 5 minutes to be greeted, I was very close to walking out. If you don't like seafood, your kind of limited to what you can get. To me, $125 for two seafood plates and a small steak is ridiculous. Should've went to Sonic

• Visited May 2012
1 Thank AdvisorAboveAll
“Red Lobster for the sea food lover in you...”
Reviewed June 1, 2012

The Red Lobster in Kingston is clean, good service and I enjoy the food there. I have gone other places and not been happy. Prices have been improving, I get coupons often and the manager here always tries to make sure you are happy and does whatever can be done to make you that way.

Visited March 2012
1 Thank pattypooh
Hudson Valley
“Utterly awful!”
Reviewed January 22, 2012

This was one of the worst dining experiences ever! We ate there, did not enjoy our meals and we were bothh sick for almost 2 weeks afterward. Upon complaining, we received 2 free meals which we naturally chose not to take advantage of. An invitation for further illness and misery is understandably not much incentive! I have heard from someone who knows the truth about how they operate, that the so-called lobster tails etc. are actually crayfish and not lobster at all! Perhaps that is a internet searchable issue, I don't know. It's too disgusting to give that much consideration.

• Visited February 2011
2 Thank MagiLevine
New York
“One of the Better Red Lobster Restaurants”
Reviewed July 28, 2011

Yes, it's part of a chain, but not every restaurant is the same. The one in Kingston is well managed; the staff is polite and works very hard to please the customers. The place has just been remodeled; tables are spaced far enough apart that a group can have a quiet conversation. I like to order several appetizers instead of a big entree (crab stuffed mushrooms - - - yum!) If I want fish for dinner or lunch, I know it will be well-prepared here. Clam chowder makes a satisfying meal and still leaves room for dessert.

• Visited April 2011