“First time in the area for the Rhinebeck Country Living Fair”

Stella's Italian Restaurant
Ranked #20 of 210 Restaurants in Kingston
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Braintree, Massachusetts
“First time in the area for the Rhinebeck Country Living Fair”
Reviewed August 15, 2014

I happened upon Stella's while looking for a place to have dinner. The quaint atmosphere drew me in. The bruschetta and hummus served as soon as I was seated was a pleasant surprise.I was excited to see Braciole on the menu- I never see this stuffed rolled beef entree on a restaurant menu and it was delicious.That and by far the best Caesar salad that I have EVER had was what made Stella's Restaurant so memorable. If I am ever in the area again be sure that I will be back at Stella's for another Caesar salad!

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank 132Gail

“incredible”
Reviewed August 1, 2014 via mobile

We went for a small birthday celebration and we made a perfect choice. Even on a week night the wait staff was extremely friendly and available. Service overall was fantastic and i really have to say that although my first choice from the specials menu was out my second choice of the filet mignon was one I'm glad i didn't miss. The filet was cooked exactly as requested with a melt in your mouth quality. It certainly made up for some recent bad experiences i had at other well known steak places. For an italian restaurant with fantastic pasta and sauce dishes i wouldnt stay away from their steak offerings. Major kudos for upping the the ante for other restaurants in kingston.

Visited July 2014
1 Thank jcletus
Ocala, Florida
“Great Food”
Reviewed July 4, 2014

Stella's is a wonderful place to enjoy a great meal. The service was outstanding. The grilled vegetable appetizer with goat cheese can't be beat! All in all everything was just perfect

Visited July 2014
1 Thank Jaguar002
rhinebeck
“Excellent Service, Food and Value.”
Reviewed June 24, 2014

The awesome bread basket with various breads and the family style blue cheese salad they deliver before your meal is a huge bonus. They also serve a complimentary bruschetta that is among the best I've ever had.
We love everything we've ever had here but the basic spaghetti and giant meatballs is a favorite.
The portions are huge so there are always left overs! Staff is well-trained and pleasant. We never have a problem parking on the street or the municipal lot a half block away. One of the best Italian restaurants around.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank patricia m
Kingston, New York
“Great food, great place to hang out!”
Reviewed June 19, 2014

Great burgers, great salad and an awesome place to watch a game!!! If you are looking for a nice Italian dinner, Stella's has that too!!

• Visited May 2014