“rip off”

Ranked #94 of 209 Restaurants in Kingston
Port Ewen, New York
“rip off”
Reviewed May 24, 2014

Plaza pizza advertises 18 inch pizza however they only have 16 inch. The bill even says 18 inch. However,the pizza is only 16 inch. When I question this, the counter person said they changed it but the receipt still said 18 inch. I enjoy their pizza but I will never buy it again as I hate people that lie

Visited May 2014

Gardiner
“AWFUL”
Reviewed May 19, 2013

I dont care - and you shouldnt either - what these other reviews say.

I took a plain round pie home, and it was awful. Hardly any cheese and hard as a rock crust. This pizza - to me - was not worth a 5 minute ride. I thew most of it out.

I wont ever go there again.

• Visited May 2013
“Best Pizza Around”
Reviewed December 19, 2012 via mobile

When ordering pizza, why order from anyone else? Savona's on Morton Blvd. is to die for. We order from there so often they probably know my voice. Ha ha. The grandma pie is fantastic. It's my husbands favourite. The Philly Cheese Steak and the Veggie Stromboli are super good. We get delivery and our food arrives at the time we were given and still really hot. What more can you ask for? If you haven't tried Savona's, do it you won't be sorry.

Kingston, New York
“ALSO Known as PLAZA Pizza”
Reviewed July 12, 2012

Great Consistant New York Style Pizza
Nice Thin Crust done just the way I like it.
I am very picky it's the ONLY pizza I have found to be time after time perfect

Visited July 2012
“Good in a pinch”
Reviewed April 3, 2012

This place is in a location that is convenient for take out- it is hit and miss-last time there the wings were soggy and the pizza dough tough.
They are always open late and do have delivery-

Visited May 2011