“Mexican food so so.”

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed January 19, 2013

Went there a couple of times and not impressed with the so called mexican foods they serve. Prices way to high and like i said ive had better burritos at taco bell.

Reviewed August 23, 2012

We took the kids, enjoyed the food and even stayed for dessert! The fried ice cream was great, as was all the food. Great view of the water too.

1  Thank Brian F
Reviewed August 11, 2012

Mexican Restaurant and the view is great. On the Rondout in Downtown Kingston NY (NYS First Capital). There is music, comedy shows and a large space. The food is good. It is not the greatest but certainely pretty good at decent prices and a good gathering spot for groups.

Reviewed July 12, 2012

I ordered NACHOS they were terrible. How can a Mexican Restaurant mess up Mexican food? You are seated in doors or out off the Hudson River on a tributary nice breeze.. That's about all I can say nice about it.

Reviewed June 18, 2012

We ate at Rosita's for the first time on a beautiful warm day in June, and the outdoor seating is great. You can relax and watch the boats traveling up and down the Rondout Creek, I guess it is (like a side channel of the Hudson). The food was what I would call average -- nothing was bad but there was nothing to get excited about either -- roughly on par with an Applebee's or someplace like that. I had the vegetarian fajita and a side of soft taco with a masa tortilla. The service was not good. Our server went AWOL and I had to go looking for her to get our check.