Superlodge Kingston
$165
$131
Hampton Inn Kingston(Kingston)(Great Value!)
$180
Courtyard
Rodeway Inn(Kingston)
$59
$80
Residence Inn Kingston(Kingston)(Great Value!)
$159
$129
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed June 1, 2012

Stayed here for one night.

The pros: the staff was friendly and attentive. We checked in late and they were accommodating. We had some problems with the rooms and they were helpful. It was clear that they were very interested in making sure that we were satisfied with our stay.

The cons: Our first room reeked of smoke despite this being a nonsmoking facility. We asked for a change. In the second room, the air conditioner worked until we turned it off for about half an hour. We could not turn it back on and so, once again, we changed rooms.

The hotel upgraded us from a room with one full sized bed to a room with a king sized bed by the third change though, which was nice. Otherwise everything was generally clean and worked fine. Nothing was particularly fancy.

I would give the service five stars but the location only three.

The place is right off the highway which is very convenient.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Kristin B
Reviewed May 11, 2012

Stayed May 4th through the 6th while we attended the dustoff Car Show / Swap Meet in Rhinebeck, NY. Located right off I87, it was the perfect spot for sleeping, shopping, and eating at the many restaurants in the immediate area. Room was very clean and well taken care of. The bed was queen size and very comfortable. We requested a refrig. in the room when the reservations were made and it was in the room at check in. check in and check out were very efficient. There is an indoor pool on the property, but was closed due to repairs. Ice machine, soda and snack machine located down the hall. The motel has two floors, we stayed on the 1st floor. Air and heat comfort was great, with the unit working very quietly. I recommend this motel if stay in the area from one night to multiple nights. There is also a restaurant on the property and their dinner meal was super !!!

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Tleab1340
Reviewed February 5, 2012

We stay here every time we do Levon Helm's Midnight Ramble. Great value; very clean, large rooms, friendly staff. Always an outstanding value for a budget motel!

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank douger207
Reviewed January 27, 2012

My family and I was taking a trip to visit some family and friends, and we needed to find a motel for a night or two, so we decided to stay at the SuperLodge, I wasnt to sure about staying here, but I changed my mind when we walked in, and was greeting by your friendly staff, they were very helpful and very nice, to us, our room was clean, you have a wonderful staff, I was very happy with your one employee Jessica, she was so nice I have to small children and she was so sweet to them. and your other employee Dawn, she was very good to us, I only have one problem is your manager, he is rude to the other employees, he talks down to them, I don't know his name. even thou you have a rude manager, I would recommend this motel to anyone.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Dori R
Reviewed November 26, 2011

Charged my creditcard without notifying or questioning me to clean up a smoke smell. Both my husband and I are non-smokers. Scam artists!! Do not patron this hotel.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled with family
7  Thank IPhoenix
superlodge, Front Office Manager at Superlodge Kingston, responded to this reviewResponded June 2, 2012

The management is very sorry for this mistake, there was a mistake in Credit Card Batch Processing. YOUR MONEY WAS REFUNDED AS SOON AS WE WERE INFORMED ABOUT THIS ISSUE.