“Hotel Excellence”

GreenLeadersSilver level
Brooklyn, United States
“Hotel Excellence”
Reviewed November 9, 2013

The Hampton Inn in Kingston is centrally located and the hotel and staff could not have been better. We enjoyed everything about our stay there and will definitely stay there again. The complimentary breakfast was more than satisfying and bed was extremely comfortable.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple

1 Thank Arlene M

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (100)
Clifton, New Jersey
Reviewed November 9, 2013

I had business in Kingston and though I am a Hilton Honors member, I considered staying at another hotel. I settled on this Hampton and am glad that I did. The place is immaculate and is very convenient to shopping, food and transportation. This is one of the best hotels of it's type that I have stayed in. Recommended highly

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business

Reviewed November 6, 2013 via mobile

Rooms comfortable but needed an easy chair. Staff excellent and attentive 'real people' who have retained their personalities but do their jobs well. Also a real team spirit seemed to be present amongst staff. Great to meet hotel staff who do a great job whilst remaining 'themselves'. In my experience this is ually this is only encountered in seriously high end hotels and similar services. Well done Kingston Inn staff.

Facilities and breakfast very good. Handy for loads of (mostly chain) restaurants.

By the way, we experienced great hospitality in Kingston generally throughout our short visit.

• Stayed October 2013
1 Thank whoamiwhereami
aston, United States
Reviewed November 6, 2013

What a nice hotel - friendly staff - and all my request made prior on reservation were meet. extra towels and pillows were in the room when we arrived. We were offered cookies and coffee right when we checked in. Front desk follow up with us with in a 1/2 hour of arriving to make sure we didn't require anything else. Plently of food choices locally too.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family

1 Thank Melisa C
yonkers, ny
Reviewed November 4, 2013

I was happily surprised at the Hampton Inn in Kingston......I usually stay at another brand hotel but there wasn't one in this area so I was iffy about staying here but the reviews were all good so I took a chance. It was quite nice and the staff was super friendly. They noticed we had a bottle of wine and offered us real wine glasses which we were able to keep the entire time of our visit. The room was spotless and very comfy. The breakfast was very good, lots of choices and again, the staff was very helpful. I have nothing but good things to say about this place. The location was good too. Right near a lot of stores and restaurants. I would recommend this hotel to anyone who is staying in the area. You won't regret it.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank magrock10
Mooresville, North Carolina, United States
Reviewed October 30, 2013

Hotel and room were very clean and in very good condition. Complimentary breakfast had a wide selection of hot and cold items. Damn computer says I must have 200 characters in my review so I'm typing this as filler. Wish I could have done this on the papers I had to write in college.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family

1 Thank Steve M
Austin, United States
Reviewed October 28, 2013

This was a fabulous experience in NY. The hotel staff was amazing and very attentive to our needs. The hotel is beautiful and clean and the breakfast was to live for good! The Fall setting added charm to the area with the beautiful leaves changing. We plan to return next Fall and can't wait!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends

1 Thank Cynthia H
Also consider these accommodations in or near Kingston
Best Western Plus Kingston Hotel & Conference Center
The Woodstock Inn on the Millstream
Diamond Mills Hotel
Diamond Mills Hotel
#1 of 6 in Saugerties

Been to Hampton Inn Kingston? Share your experiences!