Hampton Inn Kingston
Courtyard Kingston(Kingston)
Residence Inn Kingston(Kingston)
Rodeway Inn(Kingston)
View Hotel
All reviewstaco belldunkin donutsfast foodwafflestrain trackscomplimentary breakfasthunter mountainfresh fruitnice breakfastthe breakfast areafitness centerclean roomsconvenient locationparking lothudson rivernew yorkindoor pool
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 9, 2013

The Hampton Inn is a great place to stay if you are on business or pleasure in the Kingston, NY area. The rooms are clean and quiet. It is very relaxing. The desk and service staff are very accommodating. My room was ready when I checked in at Noon. There are plenty of restaurants and stores within walking distance of the hotel.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed September 8, 2013 via mobile

Nice friendly front desk staff and breakfast staff. Breakfast was pretty good. Bed was awesome. Nice amenities. Yummy cookies and coffee and tea all day. Quiet room 311. Nice temp control in room. Bathtub. :)

• Stayed: August 2013
1  Thank jowanner
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Room was clean, nice quantity and condition on towels and sheets. Mini fridge was nice to have. Breakfast was continually restocked. There is also a Dunkin Donuts in the parking lots.
The other couple with us got skipped on maid service, and since we got in late that night all they received were fresh towels. We would have been fine with that since we only stayed two nights. I guess it just depends how picky you are.

The price seemed a bit high, but given the location and lack of better options, I guess it fits.

• Stayed: August 2013
1  Thank MMSATX
Reviewed September 1, 2013

Once again I’ve had the opportunity to stay at this Hampton Inn and I was most happy. As I’ve stated in previous reviews, I have extreme allergies, both environmental and food. Upon reserving a room, I promptly spoke with the Director, Sandra and Henrique the manager regarding the necessary things which needed to be done to my room in order to make it a safe environment. As usual all blankets, comforters and anything feather was immediately removed from the room. EVERYTHING was thoroughly vacuumed and dusted. No air freshener was used instead they used an ionizer (I believe) to scrub the air in my room, it smelt fresh! I would certainly stay here again! Thanks so much to all of you for making me feel safe in your hotel room 

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed September 1, 2013

This hotel has great furnishings, however if stay in the lower floors, anytime the guests in the rooms above you flush their toilets, you will hear a 'waterfall'-type sound in your room. It appears that the builder may have used cheaper PVC pipes rather than cast iron, so all the sound of the water is transmitted through the pipes. Very difficult to sleep with this noise.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple