“good choice by staying here” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Hampton Inn Kingston

Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check up to 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
Hampton Inn Kingston
Ranked #1 of 10 Hotels in Kingston
GreenLeadersSilver level
Newburgh, New York
“good choice by staying here”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 20, 2012

My parents, husband and I stayed here over the weekend for my parents anniversary. We were very happy with our stay. The hotel and our rooms were very clean and up to date. The hotel offers free continental breakfast with a a variety of choices to choose from. There is a pool, fitness center and office room. There is no restaurant in hotel but that's ok. We will stay here in the future.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (99)
Enfield, Connecticut
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 19, 2012

I was not a guest, but I will be next time I'm in Kingston! I came into the front desk while having to speak at a conference in the area with some badly needed help and a question and the front desk was beyond helpful. Both front desk people went out of their way to help me and I truly am grateful. I believe her name was Nicky went far and above what was needed to help a walk in non (but soon to be) guest. Thank you!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Burlington, NJ
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 15, 2012

I spent a night here while visiting friends in Kingston. The room was huge! They brought a crib up for my son immediately, which was nice. The room was very clean and had a fresh smell. Comfy beds, nice atmosphere. The fitness room closes at 11pm, but I wasn't turned away when I walked in at 10:50pm, which I appreciated. Many have mentioned hearing a train - I did not hear a thing at all and got a great night's sleep at this hotel.

I plan on returning to this hotel in the future when we visit Kingston again!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Crewe, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 15, 2012

We arrived here having stayed for a few nights at an acceptable but rather shabby Hampton Inn elsewhere. This one is near-perfect. The public areas and the rooms are very clean and smart. On complimenting one of the staff on the hotel, she commented to me that 'we have a wonderful owner; this is his baby'. It certainly feels that way. And clearly Hilton rate it highly too, judging by the number of recent excellence awards they have from Hilton.

This is one of the nicest hotels I have stayed in for a long time. I can't think of anything to fault, exept that the pool should open earlier: 7am is too late for business people.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Los Angeles, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 8, 2012

We stay here often and we are never disappointed, Very well run hotel.The beds are comfortable. The air conditioning units work well and stay on. The wi-fi connection is true. The rooms are very clean. We drove 50 miles out of our way to stay here.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Henrique N, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Kingston, responded to this review, November 16, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to write a review, your feedback is very important to us.

I'm very happy to know for one more time you were satisfied with your stay.

Thank you for choosing us as a home away from home.

Henrique Nogueira
Front Office Manager
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 3, 2012

I recently traveled to Kingston to attend the New York Wool and Sheep Festival. This was the third year I attended the festival and had stayed in other hotels in the area in previous years. By far, the Hampton Inn was the best hotel in the area. It was clean, nicely decorated and the staff was warm, helpful and only willing to please. I will definitely stay at the Hampton Inn again when attending the Wool and Sheep Festival.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank mskirschner
south jersey
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 29, 2012

We were happy with our brief stay at this Hampton Inn in Kingston New York. There is a train that passes by the hotel at odd times during the night but were still able to sleep. You could probably request a room on the opposite side of the hotel to avoid the train noise. The hotel is very clean. The hotel is located next to numerous stores within walking distance. We were in the area to visit Lindenwald and Montgomery Place. A very nice Hampton Inn hotel.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Henrique N, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Kingston, responded to this review, November 2, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to write a review on trip advisor. Your feedback is very important to us.

I'm happy to know that you were satisfied with your last stay.

Thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn Kingston
Also consider these accommodations in or near Kingston
Courtyard Kingston
#1 of 6 in Saugerties
Hampton Inn New Paltz
Hampton Inn New Paltz
#2 of 5 in New Paltz

Been to Hampton Inn Kingston? Share your experiences!