“9 in top 10 worst”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Kingston
Budget 19 Motor Inn
Ranked #7 of 10 Hotels in Kingston
Lowell, Michigan
“9 in top 10 worst”
Reviewed May 31, 2014

Where should I start? I stayed here for less than a week. My room didn't get clean but it got wiped down. There was the same soap scum in the shower and the sink that stayed there until I cleaned it myself. The water had an overpowering smell of sulfur.There were bugs flying all around the room. The carpets were fairly worn down. The curtains were broke and had holes in them. The A/C was extremely dirty. The bed was uncomfortable and I can feel the springs digging into my body. The wall paper was tearing, as so the walls had cracks and holes. It was by far the worst hotel I have ever been in. I would never consider staying here again and neither should you.

• Stayed May 2014
8 Thank Nextlife2

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Coconut Creek, Florida
Reviewed April 7, 2014

With a place to eat rite there and a diner down the street it was all good for me. The Manager at the time there was great and I liked being able to just relax and watch tv. Rooms were always clean! And you had anything they gave at your request.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Kingston, New York
Reviewed February 28, 2014 via mobile

I personally had things taken out of my room...housekeeping or staff of theirs was in my room but never cleaned..I know this ,I put tissue in the door and daily the tissue was gone or moved..but no garbage taken or clean towels replaced..my chips were eaten. .change stolen..and lock box missing

• Stayed February 2014
5 Thank fedup74

Travelers are raving about these Kingston hotels

Ontario, Canada
Reviewed November 27, 2013

The hotel was alright! $66.00 , you get what you pay for. Clean rooms, and nice staff. It works when you need a place to crash.

. . . But the evening front desk receptionist is HOTT. Some Brazilian chick. I'd go there to see her anytime! No lie.

• Stayed November 2013
1 Thank That_Travelin_Guy
El Cajon, California
Reviewed September 30, 2013

My friend and I booked a double bed room and the lady on the phone was very very helpful and gave me the weekly rate. I was optimistic but when we arrived at the room the drapes were stuck open and the bathroom door had to be shoved closed and then when you opened it again it would pop open almost hitting you in the head if you weren't careful.
For the drape we called the front desk and all the "maintenence" guy did was to shove the two curtains together...he didn't fix what was wrong. They weren't the blackout drapes that you see on the website
The first night we laid on the beds they made so much noise. Any time I moved it would creak and wake me up. The floor to the bathroom was very uneven and took us both by surprise a couple of times.
I will say one good thing about the night front desk!....the guy above us was walking around and plopping down on the bed then getting up again and really thumping his feet...I called the desk and it almost immediately stopped.
We only stayed there because my elderly aunt didn't know my friend and wasn't comfortable with someone staying w/ her that was a stranger. She met my friend and loved him and then invited us to stay at her home for the rest of the week we stayed in NY so we checked out after staying only 2 of the 7 days planned on.
Overall I would not ever come back to this motel because of the cheap beds, staff and quality of motel it really is. Motel 6 is better

Room Tip: top floor faces the street so you get the noise but prevents you from being disturbed by people over...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank b066
Kingston, New York
Reviewed September 12, 2013

I haven't stayed here in a while, but I think the reviews from more than 2 or 3 years ago are outdated. They recently did what looks like an intensive renovation. It's not the best hotel in the area, but it is one of the cheapest, if not THE cheapest. Nothing fancy, but it's a place to stay for a night. The rooms I've had in the past were decently clean (clean, but not immaculate or pristine), so I can't see how it could be anything but better after their improvements.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
1 Thank TriStateGal
Brooklyn, New York, United States
Reviewed June 11, 2013

me and my wife go there all the time and love the great service and very clean rooms we spend a week or two at a time there and had a great experience everytime the front desk people are very friendly and helpful were looking forward to coming back soon

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Alphonso D
Also consider these accommodations in or near Kingston
Best Western Plus Kingston Hotel & Conference Center
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Kingston-Ulster
Super 8 Kingston
Super 8 Kingston
#6 of 10 in Kingston

Been to Budget 19 Motor Inn? Share your experiences!