“Good food for your dollar”

Broadway Lights Diner & Cafe
Ranked #123 of 210 Restaurants in Kingston
Cuisines: American, Diner
Reviewed May 7, 2013

The prices were what you would except from a dinner but the portions were generous,the service was good,as was the food.A good place to eat after a night on their town,as long as it's still open,which we found a problem early/late one night.

Reviewed March 26, 2013

Actually I was surprised,,the service here was much better than expected and I enjoyed a very good omelet on a Sunday morning..My waitress,,I cant remember her name,she had blonde hair and she was excellent..She constantly checked my coffee and to make sure I enjoyed my breakfast..I will go back the next time I am in Kingston on a Sunday morning..

Reviewed January 21, 2013

Breakfast for Christmas Morning with friends. There were few in our party who actually did enjoy their food. I won't go again.

1  Thank bcckphillips
Reviewed May 10, 2012

My family and I stopped by this restaurant and oh what a great choice. The food was excellant and the restaurant super clean. Thank you.

Reviewed May 9, 2012

We visited just before diner time mid week. We were greeted warmly and the waitress was excellent. We had three people in our party and we all enjoyed the food we ordered whichnranged from greek food, a burger and a paninii. As for diners I fellt the quality was above average, the portions were large and the food when brought to the table was hot. Two of us had soups and they were excellent.

This is a new building, clean and comfortable. I would consider eating here again when in the area.