“Always good”

Hillside Manor
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed February 11, 2014 via mobile

I've stopped in 4 dinner on many occasions & I've been here 4 different events, always had a great time & good food. This is the only place I look forward 2 the salad. That is how good it is. Had my wedding & reception here 2. Food was better then the marriage. Dinner lasted longer.

1  Thank Darryl C

Reviewed October 5, 2013 via mobile

I've been to countless events here. Always a good time. They set up very nicely and the food is always good. A lot of places have bland foods for events with over 100 people because they make so much of it but I've never had that problem here. Also gone for dinner several times and the service is always great.

Reviewed July 28, 2013

The Red Hook Alumni Association has held the annual event at the Hillside Manor for the past 3 years. The Hillside staff has been exceptional accommodating to our needs, and all attendees have enjoyed the buffets and its variety. . This event is attending by Alumni celebrating 10th - 25th reunions. I would highly recommend The Hillside Manor to anyone looking to host a event. We have already booked for 2014

Charlie Nugent
President Red Hook Alumni Association

Reviewed May 20, 2013

We've gone there several times and never disappointed. Although basically a catering place, the food and service was always excellent

Reviewed May 18, 2013

My husband and I recently attended our niece's bat mitzvah at the Hillside.Manor in Kingston, New York. The facilities were lovely but functional, the food was delicious, and the staff was very accommodating. Guests of all ages thoroughly enjoyed themselves.