“Group Luncheon”

Dining options: Reservations
Kingston NY
“Group Luncheon”
Reviewed September 27, 2012

The Hillside is now a catering only restaurant and has been for about six months. Have been there for early bird dinners which were quite good, but the claim to fame is the ability so seat and serve a few hundred folks

Visited August 2012

New Paltz, New York
“As of July,2012, The Manor only offers catering.”
Reviewed July 31, 2012

I called to make dinner reservations, and was told the dining room had closed, and they only offer catering.

Catskill, New York
“Fantastic, Fare, Service, food and Ambiance”
Reviewed June 7, 2012

A great place and price for quality food and choices. also a great waiter by the name of tom (Skinner), pleasant, enjoyable, prompt and always willing to please, makes you feel at home. we go every Thursday nite for the great special (for years) going tonight. love the place.

• Visited May 2012
Apopka
“Over the top Fantastic.”
Reviewed March 27, 2012

I was in town for a funeral, traveling with my husband, my dad and my sister. We decided to go to the Hillside Manor for dinner. We started with the bread basket that had fried pasta, fresh rolls, foccacia so pretty and so good, seasoned perfectly, we honestly forgot it wasn't the appetizer.
For the appetizer we had the bruschetta it was so beautiful, smelled and tasted wonderful, the fried basil on top was a pleasant surprise. I tried the the carpaccio, it was so good, everything looked like a work of art, the clams, Dad 84 years old stated " Were the best he had ever had!"
We had the clam chowder was awesome, it looked as good as it tasted.
I had the crab and portabella raviloi, oh my, it was a meal I will never forget. I live in Florida, but another trip to NY was planned that evening for a 25th anniversary celebration. It has to be "Over the Top Fantastic" to travel 1200 miles for another dinner there.

• Visited March 2012
Kingston, New York, United States
“Always outstanding!!”
Reviewed March 1, 2012

We are regulars to the Hillside Manor. My wife loves their Shrimp cardinal, I always get a steak or their fresh seafood. Portions are filling, and the staff is wonderful.

• Visited February 2012